0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
ITs the same, but in 2 different versions.
I ake this video showing how its working on 0.3.4 but no on 0.3.4b

Its strange, but some posts before I see that someone is having the same trace log as me...ans no sollution for that guy too...
You're loading save 13-4 in you video, but you send 13-5 :)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Is it fine if I don't play the prologue?thanks for the answer.
Yes and no, if you don't want to know the back story and don't care about the back story then don't play it else I'd play it anyway as it sets up the current story as it sets up the story with what happens with characters like Linda and Jim e.t.c as it explains why some of the things are said.

Reactions: Max1276

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I'm trying to acquire the lines as quickly as possible. Definitely not dropping this. I'm excited for our new way we handle the VA's you should see an increase in quality.

EDIT: For those of you with the Fairy name error. This was a bug caused by our client updater. We've disabled the client until we get it working properly. For some reason the editor acts wonky with larger versions and the game does random shit. This was our bad, sorry. It has nothing to do with any fan patch or fan modification.
My fairy has a name bug for some reason she is called zz_patch.rpyc anyway to fix it.

Reactions: Max1276

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
You're loading save 13-4 in you video, but you send 13-5 :)
Because they was saved as same time... but I can load that same 13.4 from 0.3.4 for you, but I think its gona be the same...

I just think there's something abou that "matrix" that shows in log:

" File "D:\Downloads\Megasync\TheAwakening-0.3.4b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Downloads\Megasync\TheAwakening-0.3.4b-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
"

I've searched in both files (00action_file.rpy, who calls the second one in the line 452 - loadsave.rpy) and I have no idea of what can be this matrix module...

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
Aren't you supposed to have powers in this game? Because the corruption/influence powers hinted from the prologue seem to have been replaced by a linear set of awkward flirting scenes woth a dopey protagonist.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Aren't you supposed to have powers in this game? Because the corruption/influence powers hinted from the prologue seem to have been replaced by a linear set of awkward flirting scenes woth a dopey protagonist.
Only if you fuck up your choices with the characters.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
loved this game from the first time i played ,good storyline,amazing,hot girls ,Victoria and Mother are fucking hot :love: guys is everything completed? i mean every charatcher quests seems done or im forgetting something about complete this version?:unsure: endversion.jpg

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
A M A Z I N G! That's all I can say. Animation is a solid 10 and I can't believe this game has voice acting just WOW.

Can't wait for the next update.

just a tiny suggestion, there're some parts missed the voice acting. If voice acting can cover the whole game that would be perfect.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.3.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me
Hello, thanks for the patch. It works fine on the chars it should, but the fairy appears with the name of the file. Even after changing her name.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes