treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I'm trying to acquire the lines as quickly as possible. Definitely not dropping this. I'm excited for our new way we handle the VA's you should see an increase in quality.

EDIT: For those of you with the Fairy name error. This was a bug caused by our client updater. We've disabled the client until we get it working properly. For some reason the editor acts wonky with larger versions and the game does random shit. This was our bad, sorry. It has nothing to do with any fan patch or fan modification.
Hi there, I've been having this problem too, its not that annoying (you get used to it and its not the worst thing we've had to get used to in 2020!!)...but as a new-ish member here, when you fix the bug how will you let us know and what will we have to do?

krnl386

Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I have to admit, the author's use of media and the RenPy engine is jawdroppingly good. This game is excellent from both the technical (coding) and media production angles. Heck, this could easily be a professionally produced game on Steam! Bravo to the author!!! :cool:(y)(y)(y)

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i started with save from last game,but all i,m doing is clicking empty rooms.click bed and i go to next day.hint system says ive done all content for the characters in this version so whats new?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.3.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me
Any chance to get this upgraded for 0.3.4b Seems to not be working as it should. TheAwakening 2020-10-06 18-28-41-51.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Says new players should play prologue, so I have to download the prologue and main game separately ?
Yes they are 2 separate games but the prologue will tell you how it all got started.

I wish the dev would combine them into one game.

So, old saves don't work?
If you got really old save then I would restart because new things were added that may break you save.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Says new players should play prologue, so I have to download the prologue and main game separately ?
Yes since Prologue and Main/Current Game are separate standalone entities, prologue tells the back story on alot of things for example Linda in the Toilet and setting up the Jim business then the current game is the story so far with changes to things.

Yes they are 2 separate games but the prologue will tell you how it all got started.

Slim has mentioned over time bits from the prologue will make it's way into the current game so my guess eventually the prologue won't matter anymore as the main elements of the prologue will be included as parts of the current game.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020

I'm finding a lot of problems with devs doing weird things. Seems nobody takes pride in their work anymore. Art isn't art without people to admire it and people don't like to admire a pile of dog poo. If I had the knowledge to do what they do, I'd certainly not release some of the garbage that gets released.

Reactions: the_observant

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Is the MC an idiot or something?

There is no consistency in his personality.

He's changing mood in seconds. One time he acted like a decent guy and the next second he acted like a creepy asshole.

Most of what coming out from his mouth should be coming out of his butt hole instead.

Is he farting instead of talking all the time with the girls?

The girls are not much different either when it comes to what their saying or how they were acting around MC.

MC's mom acted like a cheap slut around that dandy guy with color glasses and the way she kept talking with MC with arms akimbo is as if she's picking up a fight with him all the time.

The prologue's story and dialogue was somewhat more readable and MC was not as ridiculous as the one in the main story.

The fairy idea and the animation are not bad but the story and dialogue is getting more and more crappier.

The crappy story and dialogue ruins the game.

The voice over is so and so. It's somewhat feel disconnected with the story.

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry, I'm afraid I cannot help you.
I'm not sure what corrupted your save. I tried it on 0.3.2a, 0.3.3, 0.3.4 and 0.3.4b. All of them throw the same error.
I think that something in this new version made this.
Here is a old save from 0.3.4 for you to try. I always keep the last version until I finish the newer just to be safe...

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
  1. Open renpy/common/00console.rpy in some texteditor
  2. Change line 108 config.console = False to config.console = True
  3. Start the game and load your save
  4. Press Shift+O
  5. Enter f = Character("[f1]", image="fairy", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#24a80f") (you can paste it in the console with Ctrl+V)
  6. Close the console with Esc and enjoy

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I think that something in this new version made this.
Here is a old save from 0.3.4 for you to try. I always keep the last version until I finish the newer just to be safe...
This is the same file. Shows the exact same issue on all versions.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
This is the same file. Shows the exact same issue on all versions.
ITs the same, but in 2 different versions.
I ake this video showing how its working on 0.3.4 but no on 0.3.4b

Its strange, but some posts before I see that someone is having the same trace log as me...ans no sollution for that guy too...

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes