parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
safadobr

(This game has really hot scenes, the textures are really good, many scenes with sexy and well detailed feet.

My only problem with this game is repeatable scenes, i hope there's more repeatable scenes, like asking the girls sex, blowjob, footjob etc.)
parqueo

What safadobr says is really true The awakening is really a really beautiful game the details of the girls are really incredible I love mc's mother's ass, I love mc's sister and also Victoria with their costumes are very sexy.
The game for me is very beautiful a masterpiece

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
You have valid points but in my opinion I have to disagree since it's a different story compared to most other VN's/Games on here like it since most have how you put it "A horny guy" this is something different and unique of course you are entitled to your opinion as you are yours but if you don't enjoy this game then you don't, I for one enjoy this game and it's story.

Saying it's a "different story" doesn't mean it's a well written one. Same with saying that you like it. A lot of people like bad things. It's not a different story though. It is "a horny guy" just dressed up with a very small dollop of meaningless fluff which doesn't effect anything in the story itself. If any of that WAS relevant to the anything, then it would be different. That's why it's bad writing. Good writing does not have meaningless fluff. It's one of the first rules you learn about writing. Plot points and set pieces that do not serve the story (or gameplay as well as this is technically a game) should not be in there.

You can like the game all you want (I found it average overall), but by no metric can it honestly be said to be good, or even moderately written.

You get your corruption powers from the fairy so your statement about not getting powers from her is wrong plus the points about wowing them legitimately still happen if you do the right choices meaning there are two ways to play the right way and the immoral way.
It's not wrong. You just ignored what I said about it. The corruption powers do nothing to the story. It's a dressed up save reload. It's a deus ex machina back up so that the story can go along the linear path the dev wants it to in case the player fucks up. It's not giving you an immoral way to play either because the corruption doesn't factor into any of the plots or dialogue. It all plays out the same no matter what.

Reactions: mikel8519

syzxe

Sep 22, 2020
Where are you supposed to put the InchestPatch + Cheat? like in what folders, I've tried pretty much every single folder but i cant get it to work

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know how to do all that mega file stuff lol, tbh I'm sure someone will make a better updated one in the coming days but this was just me trying to do a quick fix.

It's just an edit to 3 of the variables in the character.rpy file and it works but for only starting a new game as I've mentioned previously it's my first day doing a patch and with no prior knowledge of coding in Ren'Py and Python it's the best I can do. If you want something more better I'd wait for someone to bring an updated patch from page 1 but that can't be me lol but the original poster of the zz_patch as that is their expertise not mine lol.
Hi, so I keep getting references to the fairy's name as zz_patch.rpyc, both when she's the speaker and when MC is caller her name. I tried hardcoding f1 in characters.rpy and in zz_patch.rpy but it doesn't change.

Reactions: Troy9000

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Coming into this game for the first time. Its asking me if I've played the prologue, which i haven't. The button takes me to the patreon for the game but says nothing about the prologue, whats the deal with that? Is it The Taboo? Or is there a seperate part of the game that i need to download and play first?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Coming into this game for the first time. Its asking me if I've played the prologue, which i haven't. The button takes me to the patreon for the game but says nothing about the prologue, whats the deal with that? Is it The Taboo? Or is there a seperate part of the game that i need to download and play first?
It is in the first post below the download for the game and hidden under the spoiler: prologue v0.3b tag.

Reactions: Dudeguybrah

Sossig

May 29, 2018
Is it possible to change the fairy's name for something else than zz_patch.rpyc?
why my elf name is zz_patch.rypc ? and after I choose the name, it still zz_patch.rypc .
Create a file called whatever.rpy in the game's 'game' folder, paste this inside...
Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True
...to enable the use of console commands.

Now start the game, load your save (or start a new game and get past the photo showing thing), press Shift+O, paste this...
Code:
f = Character("[f1]", image="fairy", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#24a80f")
...press enter, then escape, and the fairy has a proper name once more.

It seems some file handling code is overwriting the variable 'f' which is used for the fairy character. Only affects a new game though, not loaded saves.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes