Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Create a file called whatever.rpy in the game's 'game' folder, paste this inside...
Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True
...to enable the use of console commands.

Now start the game, load your save (or start a new game and get past the photo showing thing), press Shift+O, paste this...
Code:
f = Character("[f1]", image="fairy", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#24a80f")
...press enter, then escape, and the fairy has a proper name once more.

It seems some file handling code is overwriting the variable 'f' which is used for the fairy character. Only affects a new game though, not loaded saves.
Does it matter do you enable the use of console commands by your way or by changing config.console to true on the file 00console?

Sossig

May 29, 2018
Does it matter do you enable the use of console commands by your way or by changing config.console to true on the file 00console?
There is no difference when it comes to this particular game, you get the same result. Some devs, however, change config.console inside their own config file within the ./game folder which overrides the changes you make to 00console.rpy. My way works in both cases.

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for the answer. One question, is there any easy tutorial on Renpy's language? Opening the file with a txt editor makes it seem it is pretty simple. In case I want to do experiments of my own.
type this into the command console (Shift+o)
f = Character("[f1]", image="fairy", who_outlines=[(2, "#fff")], who_color="#24a80f")
if you dont have command console then look up how to, plenty of forums on how to open it in f95

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
type this into the command console (Shift+o)
if you dont have command console then look up how to, plenty of forums on how to open it in f95
Thanks for the answer. I was already seeing some youtube videos, some seems the usual programming logic, others the language differs, but it doesn't seem hard. It's a matter of testing, to try make my own patches for fun.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This is the point though. It's no different than a reloaded save, and corruption does nothing. I -snip
Most of your complaints will be resolved. Half of your points are only because the elements aren't yet implemented.

Cracarot

Oct 26, 2020
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/10/2020:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.4b

IMPORTANT:
A scene with Victoria was added in this update , so those who already done her story line, will miss out on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this mod works on Android? If yes what I need to do? If no, are these mods only for PC?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Does this mod works on Android? If yes what I need to do? If no, are these mods only for PC?
HI :)

My mods are made for windows. However, I don't know if they work with Android. If another android user with experience that can provide some feedback , then it'll be great.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
HI :)

My mods are made for windows. However, I don't know if they work with Android. If another android user with experience that can provide some feedback , then it'll be great.
The MOD are linked to Renpy and not the OS. He are universal. He work with any problem on Linux.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes