MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Question that brings the new update apart from the audios
From what it looks like other than the added VO is the fix for the zz_patch.rpy for the fairy name bug from 0.3.4b but I just had a quick look via Unren and playing a few mins of it.

Is there actual sex with the MC's mother yet?
Nope not yet come back in an update or 2 or so.

Nov 4, 2018
Does this mod works on Android? If yes what I need to do? If no, are these mods only for PC?
According to the thread header Android users are for the most part sol right now,
Untill the lag issue is fixed,
Probably why there's no u2d port official or unofficial.

High rise climb has a lag issue on android as well,
Simply trying to use a edited save will break the game,
Because the sheer amount of variables for that game is head spinning,
The game has to process it all which is limited by the devices processing power which most androids don't have alot of.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
MC could build his own sex shop from the quantity of dildos he find laying around everywhere he goes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, besides, they are very popular in this town, almost every girl seems to own a one, the profit will be amazing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stonks | Know Your Meme

goku_9969

Sep 18, 2020
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.3.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me
where do i put it ?

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
Oh yay 2+ hours waited for a download to find out yet again its an update with no new content.
I mean god forbid they update the channel log when they post an update.
nothing added for me
And what exactly all of you expect from milking game? He develop it already 2 year and 9 month and have only 3 "content" update. I'm 100% sure you can spend HALF of this time and learn any modern programming language from 0, find new full time job, and make x2 bigger and x2 better game just spending your free time after new work. And this despite the fact that the first year you will be only study.
For anyone who already can programming it would be cost like 2 week of time.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes