Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You can use the site's search feature. Start with 'mom', and if that's not quite doing it, try to use more details.
yes and you can use google and search "sex" to find dakota skye latest interracial anal, you might have to go through a couple of thousand pages tho :p
I find this site search very similar, it cant even find a game if you search for the game, unless you go to google and search for the game and add f95zone
maybe there is a more advance search, but ive only used the top right one

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Then he was wrong. My point stands. No reason for not uploading a new verson if it's available.
I would agree, but if you don't update the changelog, then nobody would know what the latest version included? The only way to find out would be to download the whole game again and try it.

Obviously this could create disappointment for those expecting any decent progress with the game.
(not to mention the GB daily limit from Mega, that could be spent on other Downloads)

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
not to mention the GB daily limit from Mega, that could be spent on other Downloads
I agree with the first part of your comment, but wanted to address this specifically. To somewhat bypass Mega limit, you can use MegaBasterd with smartproxy and a ridiculous list of HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS4/SOCKS5 mix n' match list to, when it decides to work that is, bypass the limit. I think the most I've Basterded in a day from mega, is somwhere around the 40gig mark. Mind you, I'd recommend you not being logged in, as you always run the risk of being banned etc. and all that standard pirate stuff.

As for the changelog, sadly, a lot of the games in this vein, with minimal and shrinking content as time goes, ends up abandoned. And the changelogs rarely exist. I hope I get to see The Awakening pull through somehow though.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys Version: 0.3.4C a new update or nothing new ,because i checked and evrything are already done :unsure:

Apr 15, 2020
I agree with the first part of your comment, but wanted to address this specifically. To somewhat bypass Mega limit, you can use MegaBasterd with smartproxy and a ridiculous list of HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS4/SOCKS5 mix n' match list to, when it decides to work that is, bypass the limit. I think the most I've Basterded in a day from mega, is somwhere around the 40gig mark. Mind you, I'd recommend you not being logged in, as you always run the risk of being banned etc. and all that standard pirate stuff.

As for the changelog, sadly, a lot of the games in this vein, with minimal and shrinking content as time goes, ends up abandoned. And the changelogs rarely exist. I hope I get to see The Awakening pull through somehow though.
Well an easier option would be using JDownloader2 and the automated reconnect feature as long as you have access to the router interface.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Playing 03.4B on a Mac patched or unpatched when I enter a name for the fairy (or take the default) the fairy's name is a name of a file. Either zz_patch.rpy (if the patch is applied) or voices_will.rpa. If I have the mod installed and attempt to change the fairy's name the name shown is the name I entered. Changing it doesn't make a difference. Apologies if this is fixed in 3.4C

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes