Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Can you add an unlock button for the memories as well?
As per request, I added the unlock button for the memories.

You can check it on POST
also can be found on my .

Enjoy!

Reactions: Moffy

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I come here in defense for the dev. this updated is stated to include voiceover update; which is big to me.

I am sure that there are more like me, skipped last few update because lack of voiceovers. so this is the first update I will download since a year before.

I am not saying voice over is a must in every game to make it worth trying. But since this specific one has made a start with VO, it is rather incomplete if not in the later version .

so, in short, if you just want screens, you may not want to download this time. you may argue slow update, but should not tagged it an empty update.
change log speak for itself. if it not for you just skip it, it won't waste you download time.
DON'T PUT VOICES INTO THE GAME !

ONLY SOUND EFFECTS !

Voices are fucking cringy and totally unnecessary as one can read the text to get the information.

Sound effects are what really contribute to the immersion and increase the enjoyment of the sexual scenes.

Why do devs think Voices = Sound effects ?!?

Stop adding voice and instead focus on good sound effects for the sex scenes.

FFS.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

ONLY SOUND EFFECTS !

Voices are fucking cringy and totally unnecessary as one can read the text to get the information.

Sound effects are what really contribute to the immersion and increase the enjoyment of the sexual scenes.

FFS.
Honestly I disagree. The voice overs were all really pleasantly done, and I thought elevated the game's quality.
The first game I play without voice overs now (as this is what I most recently played) will be awkward now.

Reactions: benny7 and deltami
Sep 28, 2019

ONLY SOUND EFFECTS !

FFS.
I agree that's why I disable them in the settings. I gave the game a chance with them on and I didn't like it at all. It ruined the game as it made it seem fake and cringeworthy at times. I get why some would like that sort of thing but its not for me. I guess that's why the dev made them optional, to please both sides. No need for attacking the dev. Only thing I would criticize is that the dev seems to be more focused on system updates than adding more content. In my opinion, the dev could do a better job to balance the two without keeping the users waiting a long while for more content.

Reactions: ROCCO and moi69

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Adding voices should be a standard (it's on many other non-erotic games, so why not), so easily leads to a better immersion. However, I can see the issue here; the dialogues were too long (covering all with voices was too long either and sounded unnatural), they all could get to the point for good, so the voices on lewd scenes didn't add anything while they cut short (I see displayed on other games a generous loop of moans and phrases or words until the gamer tap again)..

Nov 4, 2018
Klara brown sounds like one of those crappy robotic female voices,
Did anyone actually voice act for her or is it actually computer generated?

I have to turn my actual phone volume down because the options in options are low offset,
Making auto-forward time and voice volume sliders completely off screen. (might just be the badsantagirl port)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Adding voices should be a standard (it's on many other non-erotic games, so why not), so easily leads to a better immersion. However, I can see the issue here; the dialogues were too long (covering all with voices was too long either and sounded unnatural), they all could get to the point for good, so the voices on lewd scenes didn't add anything while they cut short (I see displayed on other games a generous loop of moans and phrases or words until the gamer tap again)..
I can agree, but the issue is that hiring voice actors/actresses is actually quite the drain on the budget. I've only started and finished The Awakening yesterday, so I don't know much about the dev, but their budget seems probably large enough to support that. (Hence them adding it.)

I actually liked the dialogue though. I think they were all well chosen - Linda's especially brought me a few smiles.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
what is wrong with game
evertime i talk to anyone i get a grey error screen
i dont use any mod so is this game f.. up now or do i miss something?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I agree that's why I disable them in the settings. I gave the game a chance with them on and I didn't like it at all. It ruined the game as it made it seem fake and cringeworthy at times. I get why some would like that sort of thing but its not for me. I guess that's why the dev made them optional, to please both sides. No need for attacking the dev. Only thing I would criticize is that the dev seems to be more focused on system updates than adding more content. In my opinion, the dev could do a better job to balance the two without keeping the users waiting a long while for more content.
im note sure, but I think the person you replied to meant that it is a waste as the dev spent over a year of just adding voices and added zero new content to the game.
ofc that is just my guess

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Virus found in exe file.
Not seeing anyone else reporting this so I'd take a guess that whatever AV software you use is giving a false positive. Just as an FYI for the future, if you ever need to report a virus then there are at least three things people will want to know:
1. Which AV software you use.
2. What virus is your AV claiming the file is infected with.
3. Which site you downloaded from.

Reactions: xapican

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi :)

I believe that my mod contains everything you need, is there something you see missing?
Actually, I saw in the attached spoiler photo you posted, there are more girls than in the game I am playing. Does it mean I have to play and unlock those girls?
1.jpg 798131_1598144817808.png

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Actually, I saw in the attached spoiler photo you posted, there are more girls than in the game I am playing. Does it mean I have to play and unlock those girls?
View attachment 889159 View attachment 889162
The extra girls you’re seeing in my mod does exist in the original code but they don’t have their own icon (like how I displayed them).

The reason why I gave them their own icons is so you don’t miss out on any content and you can clearly see what’s remaining. I also enhanced some of the tips to make them a little bit more clearer on what to do.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes