• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
So Guys, read the change logs before Download
Often the changelogs are not updated, such as in this case.
(0.3.4b) when the new update is 0.3.4c.

And not every game dev uses the same version name structure, to guess the name convention is impossible as someone mentioned earlier;

e.g. "b>c is obviously a patch"

Reactions: moi69

Justuraveragejoe

Nov 7, 2020
Guys I'm on android and I can't seem to pull up a menu that is supposed to lead outside . What am I supposed to do I'm absolutely stuck

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.3.4c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Honestly I disagree. The voice overs were all really pleasantly done, and I thought elevated the game's quality.
The first game I play without voice overs now (as this is what I most recently played) will be awkward now.
I m always playing without sound. Can you tell me some games witth good voice ? (I probably already play at those game, and i don't know there is voice in it lol)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I m always playing without sound. Can you tell me some games witth good voice ? (I probably already play at those game, and i don't know there is voice in it lol)
I haven't actually played other games with voice actors in them yet. (Except Hunie Pop, but it's not quite the same as something off of F95.) Being A DIK had one for Jill in the first release that was then removed later due to some kind of issue.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Man this game is still as it was, aniamtion are great as renders but story going nowhere – even pieces that should be easy to do like "night visit" in landlady room ...makes you wonder who is not brave enough right? Im still hoping but can definitely see obvious strange changes to characters behaviour – all this talking about being special and love lol- and going downhill into never finished land of confusion and preachiness.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hey does corruption matter? Game seems linear and not to really come up again.
And is there any more blatant mind control scenes like when the MC and Fairy use the power on Linda to alter her memory in the beginning?

And SLim, good game I'd say. I do think to just toss a bone to the mind control crowd I'd do an eye affect whenever the powers work on a girl. Brief eye glow or change to a specific color or something. Just my own two cents!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the prologue dont fit the actual game. First you get to a house in the suburbs and drive to school with a bus, then you live a footwalk afar from the school in a cheap flat...the neighbor before looked like an asshole, the neighbor now like a bum, but the wife is the same...sadly the sister gained 2 cup sizes in one day and was like a virgin in the prologue (never seen or touched a dick before) and deepthroats you right away behind a bush in the main game...juliet is an other person, same goes for the fairy...linda works on an other place, the whore you fucked in the prologue while the fairy was watching is a stranger to both now...and i dont know what else will come while playing.
Standalone both are good, but since its one game it is really confusing...its like i had the amnesia, not the protagonist ^^

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Virulenz : This has been discussed a lot already. The current build is essentially a remake and the prologue content was omitted at first to avoid going over the same content again so soon. The prologue will be remade and integrated into the new build where it will be altered to fit the new canon eventually. It appears on priority polls on Patreon but has yet to receive much love from voters (they prefer new content).

Everyone else : You may notice that Mega links for my hidden image guides are broken. I can fix them if people really want me to, but the other download links should still work so I'm in no hurry to get around to replacing URLs. The next batch of hidden images to be put into the game will make previous guides useless anyway probably.

Reactions: Brovalon
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes