• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, didnt know that and 225 pages are to much to catch up after playing the game for the first time. Thx for explaining. Everyone who played the game before will prefer new content instead of an reworked prologue, so i fully understand the dev(s) focus on new stuff, even if it can confuse new players.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i hope there will be a reverse level of the x-ray vision...its easy to miss while reading and it would be better to temporary disable the x-ray view by hovering the googles button...i prefer to miss an outfit instead of a nude girl ^^

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I know some people as I did looked at the changelog and thought "gym intro" just meant Slim added a new area to the world map, but I'm going through it right now after overwriting the original Victoria scene, and it's actually quite hefty in terms of story content. If you want you can wait for the voice content to be updated (and that is a hint to what this intro has! ;)), but I'm quite impressed with the quality as it is right now.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
I have been deceived so hard by the prologue... How come the sister manager to gain so much boobs between the prologue and the actual game... Plus, i only did the sister in the prologue and the game act like i fondled the student shopkeeper. I don't really want to continue, it's such a shame. The sister in the prologue is actually more hot.

I wont advise anyone to play the prologue, you will run toward disapointement if you play the game after the prologue.

xortor

May 3, 2018
So I started a new game, cause I haven't played since v2.

I loaded the incest patch, and in the intro it tells me the mom is mom (great), but the sister is just a girl I live with. What went wrong?

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I have been deceived so hard by the prologue... How come the sister manager to gain so much boobs between the prologue and the actual game... Plus, i only did the sister in the prologue and the game act like i fondled the student shopkeeper. I don't really want to continue, it's such a shame. The sister in the prologue is actually more hot.

I wont advise anyone to play the prologue, you will run toward disapointement if you play the game after the prologue.
I also preferred the sister in the prologue and I really wouldn't consider the prologue relevant anymore as the mini-games were dropped from it + you live in an apartment rather than a house in the prologue and the story doesn't even follow on from it.
Kind of a waste of time if you ask me.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
There is a sex scene with the bartender in the gallery.
But this scene was not in the gameplay.:unsure:
can someone tell me why?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes