Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/10/2020:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.4b

IMPORTANT:
A scene with Victoria was added in this update , so those who already done her story line, will miss out on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

Can you update the mod please?

Reactions: Qleaf

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I respect this dev because the game looks good and the gameplay is really enjoyable, but unfortunately like other users I am disappointed that once again we are getting an update that does not contribute anything to the game...

Such updates should have the following descriptions: "small update" or "v0.3.4.fix".
Many people download the game thinking they will see something new there, but in this case we get almost nothing again, maybe a few small changes...

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
ok,i've got to where i have to meet the sister at school in her classroom,but it won't allow me to enter,i can go into my own but not her's,advice?

Sep 28, 2019
I respect this dev because the game looks good and the gameplay is really enjoyable, but unfortunately like other users I am disappointed that once again we are getting an update that does not contribute anything to the game...

Such updates should have the following descriptions: "small update" or "v0.3.4.fix".
Many people download the game thinking they will see something new there, but in this case we get almost nothing again, maybe a few small changes...
That shit just happened to me. I downloaded without reading the changelog only to see that there's nothing new. This sucks man ):

Reactions: mikel8519

N3farius

Aug 7, 2017
First Thing in every game i see here:
I read the Change Logs.

I had that problem before.
"Oh a update i have to download it. Start it, load the savegame"
After 2 Clicks
"You have reached the end of this version"

So Guys, read the change logs before Download

Reactions: Aran06
Jul 6, 2019
I agree with the first part of your comment, but wanted to address this specifically. To somewhat bypass Mega limit, you can use MegaBasterd with smartproxy and a ridiculous list of HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS4/SOCKS5 mix n' match list to, when it decides to work that is, bypass the limit. I think the most I've Basterded in a day from mega, is somwhere around the 40gig mark. Mind you, I'd recommend you not being logged in, as you always run the risk of being banned etc. and all that standard pirate stuff.

As for the changelog, sadly, a lot of the games in this vein, with minimal and shrinking content as time goes, ends up abandoned. And the changelogs rarely exist. I hope I get to see The Awakening pull through somehow though.
I use PIA and jump around the globe to different cities. Bit of a pain but seems to work for a while anyway. I suppose I could just break down and pay 5 Euros but I'm cheap.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
The Awakening [v0.3.4b] [SLim Games] - Original Size: 2.14GB

Compressed version for PC (559MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Would you mind update to new compressed file for v0.3.4c, thanks

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
I come here in defense for the dev. this updated is stated to include voiceover update; which is big to me.

I am sure that there are more like me, skipped last few update because lack of voiceovers. so this is the first update I will download since a year before.

I am not saying voice over is a must in every game to make it worth trying. But since this specific one has made a start with VO, it is rather incomplete if not in the later version .

so, in short, if you just want screens, you may not want to download this time. you may argue slow update, but should not tagged it an empty update.
change log speak for itself. if it not for you just skip it, it won't waste you download time.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is something very strange that has happened in the last build. I have it installed with no mods, and, when viewing the game in windowed mode, I cannot change the shape or size of the windows. Even the "fill window" icon (upper right corner, middle icon) is greyed out and won't work). I looked up a couple of things and found that the RENPY_DISABLE_FULLSCREEN can cause this, but I didn't find it anywhere in your code. The problem is that I want to play it on a secondary smaller monitor, and it is impossible to resize the screen.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's something wrong with this latest update. First off, my previous save doesn't work. So I had to restart. That isn't a problem. Problem is, it keeps showing the wrong scenes when you click. Like, for instance, in the doctors office, when you see the doctor it shows scenes with Juliet. And when you click on the sister/roommate in the school, it shows a scene of Linda in her cat dress for the coffee shop.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

yeah im not quite sure what the fuck is the point of the last 2 updates lol
That shit just happened to me. I downloaded without reading the changelog only to see that there's nothing new. This sucks man ):
The fact that the version number only changed from 0.3.4b to 0.3.4c should tell you all you need to know. When the far right number is changed or a letter is added to the end or changed, it is just a bug fix. Content updates are typically the middle or far left number in the version. You also have to take into account that voices were added, which can be a lot more time consuming than normal content updates, which explains the time it took to get this update out.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 06/11/2020:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.4c .

IMPORTANT:
This particular update has NO NEW CONTENT, just mainly added voice acting.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

Can you add an unlock button for the memories as well?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes