Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Do I need to play prologue first or I can directly download and play the main game?
No and don't it will just confuse you as the dev didn't plan things out, just play the main and it will explain things, you only miss out on a handjob, blowjob and hooker sex.

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
No and don't it will just confuse you as the dev didn't plan things out, just play the main and it will explain things, you only miss out on a handjob, blowjob and hooker sex.
Thanks man! Also can you tell me the difference between idle animations and normal animation given in the changelog. Also roughly how many animated scenes are there in the game?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks man! Also can you tell me the difference between idle animations and normal animation given in the changelog. Also roughly how many animated scenes are there in the game?
Idle animation is standing still, normal would be sex and stuff, no clue on how many animations there are, all I know is there is a lot of blue balling.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
My char enjoyed some with her, nothing on mom, nor neighbor yet on v0.3.4a I believe next release maybe later in month 9/20.

padder

May 5, 2018
Probably gonna replay this in a few updates, can someone explain which patch goes where? And what the 'PATCH' does? Is it incest patch for prologue?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
The game crashes everytime I minimize the game, it also lags. I don't think it's because of my PC because I don't have these problems with other games...

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys. I want to clear up some concerns about the code thing on the client. This is a way for us to add small updates such as script fixes and bug fixes without having people download the entire file again.

These codes will be posted on the Patreon when they're released where you can just download the small update taking seconds instead of a sizable amount of time downloading the entire file again. Nobody is missing any content for not having a code. We haven't used it yet.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I have a problem , i came back to the game after a while and my saves don't work.
Does anyone have afix for that?
From the changelog:
v0.3.3
-You need to start a new game if you got save files below 0.3.2b. There is a quick start function if you start a new game though
So, the solution is to start again and make new saves.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes