danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Oh, I know i've been frequently commenting here but I read the:
"And once again, I'm sorry that it took so much longer. And I'm still not 100% happy with it. But for now, I'm glad it's done and we can move forward.
Let's get this year really moving, I want to really push out big updates in a short amount of time. We are really hungry to push out new content. I hope you are as excited as we are.
Thank you for all this time. Supporting us and sticking around.
Words can never fully describe how much it means to me, so at least let me work hard to show my appreciation."
-slim & nao

No bigger words of bullshit have ever left the lips of a Dev like this guy barring, maybe, MAYBE, ICSTOR. See the "And I'm still not 100% happy with it"? That, ladies and gentleman, is screaming another "i'm going to rework the shit out this game after a small patch", but worded to make it look like he's actually going to get shit done. He's even claiming multiple big updates like he said last year, and look how that turned out. He even says it will be in a "short amount of time". Did he mean just as short as the promised merger?

"I hope you are as excited as we are". To be honest, im excited for another year of people falling for this cringey bullshit.
If lying through your teeth was an Olympic sport, this guy would be a multiple gold medalist.

Jul 18, 2017
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD :
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
will this mod be getting further updates?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find in-game a scene where it is not working please make an screenshot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

05.12.2022: I attach a separate update for the v0.4.2 Beta final .It is basically the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the prologue. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the prologue and the normal version has different folder structures and I'm not sure if it will be changed in the future update. Let me know if i missed something best with an screenshot from that scene
I hope you've noticed the recent release and are working on your patch. I'm holding of on playing until there is a new patch.

Reactions: ahningxue

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool it's back, still one of the best in here, let's hope future updates would be consistent. Anyway, can`t found the last secret image and can't unlock last scene with the fairy, any clues?

Reactions: princess bride

Sh1nki

Aug 10, 2019
damn peps are done with this dev. meanwhile hero harem guild dev havent relesed shit for over 2 years and is tille getting fat bucks. Does this guy did something to piss off You guys or what happened here?

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

05.12.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.2 Beta final .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update. Let me know if i missed something best with an screenshot from that scene
Is this patch still working?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes