-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's up with the drastic changes between the walkthrough and the game that we can download?
I don't use the WT, but my assumption would be that it covers the older version of the game. What is downloaded now has been decently changed from past versions as the dev keeps reworking the game over and over ad infinitum.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
My review on The awakening.
Pros: Renders
I found the models to be excellently drawn. Not too over the top. The Sister and Linda was my favorites since both of them had the 'perfect' size for me. And when a certain event happens with the Fairy....LOVED IT!
Storyline:
It had an interesting twist on an amnesia patient. It was interesting for the MC and you to discover his background.

Cons:
Like 75% of the games on here, you run into the 'under development'/ 'not implemented in this build' wall. It really sucks when you are enjoying a game and it abruptly ends. And having learned from past experience, if you 'support' the creator, a person is rolling the dice. The author may finish it in 3-4 months, never or marked it "Abandoned".

And what was the point of putting your seed 'deep' into one of the women to impregnate them? I had hoped that would at least have went somewhere but it didn't alas.

My final score: 4/10

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My review on The awakening.
Pros: Renders
I found the models to be excellently drawn. Not too over the top. The Sister and Linda was my favorites since both of them had the 'perfect' size for me. And when a certain event happens with the Fairy....LOVED IT!
Storyline:
It had an interesting twist on an amnesia patient. It was interesting for the MC and you to discover his background.

Cons:
Like 75% of the games on here, you run into the 'under development'/ 'not implemented in this build' wall. It really sucks when you are enjoying a game and it abruptly ends. And having learned from past experience, if you 'support' the creator, a person is rolling the dice. The author may finish it in 3-4 months, never or marked it "Abandoned".

And what was the point of putting your seed 'deep' into one of the women to impregnate them? I had hoped that would at least have went somewhere but it didn't alas.

My final score: 4/10
You should just do it out of 5 and post in the Reviews section.
1677615826238.png

Reactions: JackMiejov

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

PC:
MAC:

It's finally done. The merge is complete.
I can't currently offer an android version because it exceeds the 2GB size limit.

I will work something out, don't worry. Worst case I have to split the game for android players into multiple parts.

Previous Poll results:

Nao & Mao won by far.
The only other one that came close was Linda.

So I would like to do both arcs for the next update. Because I know that both arcs are loved the most.

And once again, I'm sorry that it took so much longer. And I'm still not 100% happy with it. But for now, I'm glad it's done and we can move forward.

Let's get this year really moving, I want to really push out big updates in a short amount of time. We are really hungry to push out new content. I hope you are as excited as we are.

Thank you for all this time. Supporting us and sticking around.
Words can never fully describe how much it means to me, so at least let me work hard to show my appreciation.

-slim & nao

PS: The game will be completely free to everyone for this month.
that's the least we can do
<3

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

PC:
MAC:

It's finally done. The merge is complete.
I can't currently offer an android version because it exceeds the 2GB size limit.

I will work something out, don't worry. Worst case I have to split the game for android players into multiple parts.

Previous Poll results:

Nao & Mao won by far.
The only other one that came close was Linda.

So I would like to do both arcs for the next update. Because I know that both arcs are loved the most.

And once again, I'm sorry that it took so much longer. And I'm still not 100% happy with it. But for now, I'm glad it's done and we can move forward.

Let's get this year really moving, I want to really push out big updates in a short amount of time. We are really hungry to push out new content. I hope you are as excited as we are.

Thank you for all this time. Supporting us and sticking around.
Words can never fully describe how much it means to me, so at least let me work hard to show my appreciation.

-slim & nao

PS: The game will be completely free to everyone for this month.
that's the least we can do
<3
Been waiting for this. Now I know my next download and play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't worry, here are compressors which will make it 1/10 of original or at least well under 1 gig.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, just so I understand: The Prologue is reworked (again), and it's merged into the rest of the game. So what does that mean? Probably old saves once again won't work (mine are from v0.4.0 IIRC) so I'll need to replay everything, just to get back to where we already were before, right?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
OK, just so I understand: The Prologue is reworked (again), and it's merged into the rest of the game. So what does that mean? Probably old saves once again won't work (mine are from v0.4.0 IIRC) so I'll need to replay everything, just to get back to where we already were before, right?
Probably shouldn't have bothered playing while this rework was happening in order to save yourself this kind of obvious hassle.

That's what I did.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably shouldn't have bothered playing while this rework was happening in order to save yourself this kind of obvious hassle.

That's what I did.
v0.4.0 isn't a rework. According to the changelog, that didn't start until v0.4.1. So, as far as I was able to determine, it wasn't in the process of being reworked. Also, your comment doesn't come anywhere near answering my question, but I appreciate it anyway.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Enjoy

Btw how long are this 0.4... updates going already when will 0.5 finally be released ?

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Is there ever going to be new content with the "Landlady"? Feels like it's been years since there was actually anything new added to the story.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
will anyone be a dear and share their save file of new version along with persistent file with everything unlocked.. Ive played till wen prologue ends dont want to play the rest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't tested yet if non-prologue saves work or not, if not then not happy camper.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes