St33mx

Jun 7, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Awakening [v0.4.0c] + Incest Patched + Brandy's Walkthrough Mod + 0x52 Cheat mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Link is dead, can upload it again please, thanks

toya87

Dec 11, 2018
damn played the prologue and really enjoyed it went to the main game and was absolutely disappointed thee characters look so different and even the animation (only seen the first one so maybe it gets better) is worse both the sister and especially the mom looked so much better in the prologue not going to play this game unless it gets a remake like the prologue

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
damn played the prologue and really enjoyed it went to the main game and was absolutely disappointed thee characters look so different and even the animation (only seen the first one so maybe it gets better) is worse both the sister and especially the mom looked so much better in the prologue not going to play this game unless it gets a remake like the prologue
Thought the same thing. The prologue is a different level of quality compared to the actual game.

I really enjoyed the prologue but playing the main game afterwards was disappointing.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Probably true, it just feels like nowadays almost noone keeps a consistent release schedule, just delay after delay, causing most updates to feel disappointing considering the long wait.
The problem is that most devs are either solo or small teams, most of whom who are essentially amateurs at coding and rendering, many of whom are doing game dev in their spare time while still holding down real jobs. Which means constant delays and long dev times are almost inevitable, regardless of whether or a dev is a milker or someone making a legit effort.

What makes it worse is that the legit devs are more likely to CARE about their project - which means they feel bad about missing their (self-imposed) deadlines or taking too long to put out updates. Which in turn dramatically increases the odds of them suffering from frustration or burnout when things aren't going well. Which then delays them even more, which just sort of becomes a vicious cycle.

It's even worse when devs are giving up personal lives or too much free time to work on a game, because that means they never really have time to decompress from work, which in turn ups the likelihood that they're going to hit a block or burn out.

Devs who fully shift to being able to support themselves via Patreon or game sales and who actively quit all other jobs in favor of fully focusing on game dev have less excuse for delays, but honestly, there are very few game devs on this site who fit into that category. Most devs here are just monetizing a hobby (and in the process, slowly making themselves hate their hobby).

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
I want to give this game a try but I don't know which to download. If the title says The Awakening V0.4.2 Beta Final then why in the downloads does it say v0.4.0c? I want to get the full game that has been finished. I want to play it from the beginning. Do I have to download the prologue as well as the v0.4.0c in order to get the v0.4.2 Beta Final?

V0.4.0c
But i need compressed version so i can play on joiplay (android)
Already checked no compressed version on v0.4.0c

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
I deleted it, deleted the saves did a clean wipe and install and still having this problem.
If you're using the RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod by Penfold Mole or a similar patch you have to delete the y_outline.rpy and y_outline.rypc files (or just move them out of the game folder). Once you do that you should see the glasses icon. Just use your save file to go back to the point in the game when they were first implemented.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I agree with you.

His words 1st of october:

I'm sorry again that it took a while, but let's not get discouraged. The rework is finally done and we can focus on bringing out new content FINALLY!

.. that was over 4 months ago now, still not done till this day. :HideThePain:
Surprised that the abandonned tag still isn't applied to this one.

Reactions: xceratxx

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Im new to this game. I first downloaden and played the prologue.

Now i just downloaded the full game. But what do i have to now. Because when i open the game again. It still ends the prologue.

Im on Android

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes