fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well I might be alone here but as I have never started this and was waiting for this merger to finally happen before I start this game so I am happy with this update. Be interesting to see what the devs next few posts will be about.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

05.12.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.2 Beta final .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update. Let me know if i missed something best with an screenshot from that scene
Up please if you have time

Reactions: BaeScout83

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD :
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
can you up mate? ^^

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheAwakening-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
The game's state is one big joke:LOL:
He hasn't produced any new content in 22 months now (since May 2021)

I'm 90% sure that within the next 12 months he'll start working on the rework again because he is not satisfied with it's quality.
I find it insulting that you are only 90% sure. I'm pretty sure it's 100% at this point. Maybe he might need to take another vacation like ICSTOR constantly did. He used to frequent here before when this game was new, now he has to go into hiding out of cowardice and stay in his discord channel.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes