huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
Please, someone help me with this : I set the relationship for the character Abby as a mother in-game and also in the options, but when I use gallery, it was mentioned as the landlady. Is this an error or I do someth wrong???

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Please, someone help me with this : I set the relationship for the character Abby as a mother in-game and also in the options, but when I use gallery, it was mentioned as the landlady. Is this an error or I do someth wrong???
Many gallery options use default naming conventions from the base game files and do not reflect the name changing options within the game itself. Some galleries do, some don't. I most frequently see this with default vs player chosen name for the MC but it can apply to any player choice options such as NPC naming and relationship selections.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Jan 3, 2021
This game is really really good. Thank you devs.

I do have an issue. Liz name is showing up instead of Sister. I changed the setting. Mom does show up instead of her name. Any solution?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican
Jan 3, 2021
The walkthrough mod lets you choose what it displays.
Are you talking about the setting you find within the game settings in which you click on a portrait of your sister and mother and it asks you what to choose? I changed it to display sister and it stills shows Liz.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 151932.png Screenshot 2023-04-30 151956.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the bar is missing .. and the shop ... from the text i've read upto this point
bar shows up only at nights and dunno what shop do you mean, store to buy few things are on map.
The map is very simple, based on what is available when you view it.
If the location in open/available to enter, you see it on the map. If it is closed/unavailable to enter, you do NOT see it.

Hope that helps. Peace, Phat:cool:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
So the game is only a part remake ?
More of a merger of two parts that was promised last October, but due to some... "happenings" got pushed recently to the late quarter this year. Almost nothing has changed other than putting the remake of the prologue and the other half together with the insertion of the old Halloween event(2021?).

Reactions: Leox1x and xapican
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes