Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I was really happy with the new reworked prologue. But I also ran into and agree with Impregnator_Erectux about the dialogue inconsistencies.

All the landlady in the dialogue text is also not necessary I believe. Most VN’s have this unfortunate problem, because no one calls their landlady “landlady” in conversations or when addressing them, they just call them by their name. For me personally it really ruins the immersion when that happens.

Another personal pet peeve is that a lot of VN’s are incest and just turn the father and mother into landlord and landlady to avoid censorship. But the way the sentences are constructed, they only work if the terms mother and father are used and landlady just simply doesn’t fit into the sentence. This again breaks the immersion for me, because pure full incest isn’t really something I enjoy in these games. I prefer the unrelated step-mom or sister but not the full blood related family stuff. So I hope that in the following releases there is still a place for the landlady angle. I am interested in the rest of the story.

With the patreon being removed is there already a new place where updates and release dates will be posted?
I believe there is a SubscribeStar, which doesn't have the incest rules like Patreon has. If I remember correctly. I agree that the landlady stuff is a mood killer, and people do not say "landlord" or "landlady" when talking to or about them unless directly explaining that that is what they are to the person speaking.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Talmadge ; "Caretaker" is similar worse I prefer call them by their names, and Patreon is similar extreme with Stepcest, anyway no point in arguing about, things are how they are and we are dealing with the situation, since 4 or 5 jhr. already,
Looking forward when Slim makes the catch up fluid, missed this game

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"landlord" or "landlady"
"Caretaker"
In all honesty, my friends, I would rather just address the characters by their names instead of any of that other naming convention horse shit. Why not call June, June, Mary, Mary, Sue, Sue, etc and so on ad nauseum... I'm not a fan of incest at all. I only play titles with that kind of content with the incest patch installed to avoid the idiotic censored renaming! Fucking my mom or sister is not a turn on for me. So, I enjoy the H-scenes in Awakening on a totally different level. I treat them as step-mom and step-sister or that I was adopted so that MC has no blood relations with those he's fucking. To me, that is just weird. No shame if that is your kink. It's just not a turn on for me. TBH, I'm more into the little fairy girl than anyone else in game:devilish: I gave her one of my special custom unique names that I invented for extra hot characters. For me, the fairy girl is the real prize in this game.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Is there any significant change between version 0.4.3 and version 0.4.3b? Because if there isn't I don't need to replay the game and can just wait for the next update.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
AVN = None Japanese Visual Novels
VN = Japanese Visual Novels

For some reason steam really really, Does not likes VNs
I don't know what magic hat you dragged those "facts" out of, but it seems like amazingly none of them are true.
Those abbreviations have nothing to do with country, or visual style for that matter. It might be true that visual novels originated from, or became popular in Japan first though.

AVN = Adult Visual Novel
VN = Visual Novel
Nothing more fancy than that. Adult VN is just a more specific term, just like Kinetic VN.

And the bit about Steam? There are plenty of VNs on there. Both Japanese, "western", and from other parts of the world.

Reactions: Dragon59

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I don't know what magic hat you dragged those "facts" out of, but it seems like amazingly none of them are true.
Those abbreviations have nothing to do with country, or visual style for that matter. It might be true that visual novels originated from, or became popular in Japan first though.

AVN = Adult Visual Novel
VN = Visual Novel
Nothing more fancy than that. Adult VN is just a more specific term, just like Kinetic VN.

And the bit about Steam? There are plenty of VNs on there. Both Japanese, "western", and from other parts of the world.

Bruh half of VNs are getting blocked by steam. its coming from someone who is following scene for years.
Saying VN and AVN are same, Is like saying Anime and Cartoons are same.. Or Manga and Comics are same

• Angry
Reactions: Crazybat

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bruh half of VNs are getting blocked by steam. its coming from someone who is following scene for years.
Saying VN and AVN are same, Is like saying Anime and Cartoons are same.. Or Manga and Comics are same
I think you're still focusing on the Japanese aspects. Rather than saying Anime/Cartoons, or Manga/Comics, the better analogy would probably be (reversing your order):
Comics and Comix (Underground Comics). One deals with safe for kids topics (usually) and the other was for adult readers. Felix the Cat vs. Fritz the Cat.

Yes, using Comix and Underground Comics does show my age.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I think you're still focusing on the Japanese aspects. Rather than saying Anime/Cartoons, or Manga/Comics, the better analogy would probably be (reversing your order):
Comics and Comix (Underground Comics). One deals with safe for kids topics (usually) and the other was for adult readers. Felix the Cat vs. Fritz the Cat.

Yes, using Comix and Underground Comics does show my age.
I'd say that the best analogy is Anime/Manga and Hentai :) .

Reactions: Dragon59

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
i have come back to the game after some time now i have a question i have all quest done for liz but it seems 2 scenes are not unlocked is it future content or how do i missed them the las to after anal

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Guys help. Im playing first time this game. Already im playing 5 hours or so (no fast click here :p). I use Shawn's mod to guide me. But the only thing i see is "complete the prologue". How big is this prologue? It's annoying hahaha

it pretty long... but if you're already got to the free roam part then its a bug, if not then ya your still in the prologue Lol

Apr 30, 2023
SPOILER ALERT( If you have not played the game do not read my comment or any answers i may get)

Could someone to be so kind to explain me how can this vn can be a harem game???i mean i used to have some kind of romantic relationship with Liz (MC's Roommate ) but i can't have a relationship with her,and Linda right???cause she wants to be in a romantic relationship with me but i never saw her like that and i believe the mc as well thought her as a friend

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone to be so kind to explain me how can this vn can be a harem game???i mean i used to have some kind of romantic relationship with Liz (MC's Roommate ) but i can't have a relationship with her,and Linda right???cause she wants to be in a romantic relationship with me but i never saw her like that and i believe the mc as well thought her as a friend
well there's actual spoiler right next to smilies.

well mc has fairy, roomie, landlord, teacher, librarian and others to fuck.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
After Linda found the mc in her mom's bed and had a talk with him the next morning she asked to have a romantic relationship with him....
But if the main objective here is for the mc to have a harem he should have the option to ask linda or any of the girls/woemen you met to have an open relationship or if the girl in question could accept him being in a relationship with others but so far i have not been given this option...
"."
Surely the key words in your post are "so far". Just as corruption/seduction usually has slow-burn elements, building a harem is even more slow-paced.
Compare how slowly things have gone with my fave LIs, the twins Mao and Nao. So far...

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes