PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why this ? are you telling me that the Remake of the prologue in much higher quality with improved dialoges, made the old saves useless ?? :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, my friend. I just restarted on 10 April 2023 with v0.4.3b. If the dev pulls this shit again, I will not restart again. I will simply drop this title like a hot rock. One restart, especially when I hadn't played for nearly a year, I understand. I've encountered this situation with other titles. It happens sometimes. I do enjoy this title, particularly the little fairie girl. She's a bit of a bossy annoyance but girls will be girls. I like her:love: But, no more restarts. One restart I can and did do. That is all. If the dev continues with restarts required as a pattern, I have just lost all interest in continuing. Also, the updates have been exceedingly slow in coming for this title. I'm hoping to see marked improvement in that respect as well. Overall, this is a fun title that I have enjoyed rather well. I just hope we are done with the restarts and exceedingly long wait times for updates. Let's get this show on the road already! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I`m still waiting for the Catchup with the Episodes, then I will start, anyway Slim said once SS is up and running he will deliver periodicaly
I'm missing the game to be honest totally agreed with Fairie
somehow exited to see where it leads us with the twins

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why this ? are you telling me that the Remake of the prologue in much higher quality with improved dialoges, made the old saves useless ?? :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well combining prologue and main game together and other things so voila! it's a new game.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
can anyone help me please I can't find the last secret anywhere View attachment 2645222
It is of Linda. Did you go home with the bartender from the club, Victoria (Linda's mom)? You have to get on that path to find the image - somewhere in Linda's bedroom, I think, but I'm not entirely certain.

Also, if you search the thread, there's a hidden image guide. I think there are several posts, so you may have to comb through a little to find the most current.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It is of Linda. Did you go home with the bartender from the club, Victoria (Linda's mom)? You have to get on that path to find the image - somewhere in Linda's bedroom, I think, but I'm not entirely certain.

Also, if you search the thread, there's a hidden image guide. I think there are several posts, so you may have to comb through a little to find the most current.
thought it would be in there but can't go in her room anymore

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
theres some really annoying consistency problems when moving from the intro to the sandbox mode.. like margaret says abby told her you lost your memory.. no.. you said it yourself the 1st time you met her.. and thats just 1 example.. almost everyone have some inconsistency to their sandbox intro.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes