ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
There are no lolis ingame so I doubt it could have problem on steam. Steam does not cares about incest.
It was removed because of the rape not incest. Also other devs have said that just having characters going to school is enough for steam to reject a game.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
It was removed because of the rape not incest. Also other devs have said that just having characters going to school is enough for steam to reject a game.
Rape is ok on steam too. School will be tricky. Calling academy might allow pass.. its more 70/30. Since its not a anime (VN) style, game has better chance of greenlight

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was the sleep sex stuff, which there are games on Steam with that, and no as long as it's called college or university (there are tons of "school" games on Steam) and as long as they aren't having sex in school or with school uniforms it can be there, few changes if any at all would be needed.

This could definitely be on Steam if they wanted to pursue it.

But a good example that has these elements and is on Steam would be , which has fucking in school even, and sleep sex. There are many misconceptions about Steam.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
It was the sleep sex stuff, which there are games on Steam with that, and no as long as it's called college or university (there are tons of "school" games on Steam) and as long as they aren't having sex in school or with school uniforms it can be there, few changes if any at all would be needed.

But a good example that has these elements and is on Steam would be , which has fucking in school even, and sleep sex. There are many misconceptions about Steam.
I'd wager that it depends on your luck of the draw. Which censor you get to review the game, day of the week, have they been fighting with their significant other, what they had for lunch.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I'd wager that it depends on your luck of the draw. Which censor you get to review the game, day of the week, have they been fighting with their significant other, what they had for lunch.
AVNs have better chance on steam then VNs

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
You're saying Adult Visual Novels have a better chance on Steam than Visual Novels that contain no adult content?
AVN = None Japanese Visual Novels
VN = Japanese Visual Novels

For some reason steam really really, Does not likes VNs

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

It really depends on who at steam is looking at the game. You are using Lust Theory as an example, but it was originally called Echoes of Lust and got renamed because it was rejected by steam on their first try.

Reactions: SubtleHustle
Oct 28, 2022
Guys help. Im playing first time this game. Already im playing 5 hours or so (no fast click here :p). I use Shawn's mod to guide me. But the only thing i see is "complete the prologue". How big is this prologue? It's annoying hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Guys help. Im playing first time this game. Already im playing 5 hours or so (no fast click here :p). I use Shawn's mod to guide me. But the only thing i see is "complete the prologue". How big is this fucking prologue? It's annoying hahaha
The new prologue is pretty long since the update. Then it kind of steps backward when it gets to the old version. Still a great game. Can't wait for some actual new progress into it instead of all the rewriting going on right now.

Jan 3, 2021
Just got to the point where you get the outdated renders and is not too bad (the mother's face is nowhere near as good tho) and holy crap, the voices took me by surprise! Will they ever remaster those old renderings? There's also some dialogue inconsistencies with the updated prologue, like the neighbor acting like you hadn't talked to her since you got out of the hospital. It also sucks that the mother spoken dialogue mentions "landlady", why not just omit that altogether like your name is omitted? Make that part of the dialogue silent or something.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Corruption, Harem, Milf, Lesbian, Oral sex, Incest, Monster girl, Paranormal, Mobile game, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Creampie, Voiced
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices decide whether it happens or not?

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
I was really happy with the new reworked prologue. But I also ran into and agree with Impregnator_Erectux about the dialogue inconsistencies.
There's also some dialogue inconsistencies with the updated prologue, like the neighbor acting like you hadn't talked to her since you got out of the hospital. It also sucks that the mother spoken dialogue mentions "landlady", why not just omit that altogether like your name is omitted? Make that part of the dialogue silent or something.
All the landlady in the dialogue text is also not necessary I believe. Most VN’s have this unfortunate problem, because no one calls their landlady “landlady” in conversations or when addressing them, they just call them by their name. For me personally it really ruins the immersion when that happens.

Another personal pet peeve is that a lot of VN’s are incest and just turn the father and mother into landlord and landlady to avoid censorship. But the way the sentences are constructed, they only work if the terms mother and father are used and landlady just simply doesn’t fit into the sentence. This again breaks the immersion for me, because pure full incest isn’t really something I enjoy in these games. I prefer the unrelated step-mom or sister but not the full blood related family stuff. So I hope that in the following releases there is still a place for the landlady angle. I am interested in the rest of the story.

With the patreon being removed is there already a new place where updates and release dates will be posted?

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes