RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The change was quite distinct, but I like the new UI. I can't wait for you to continue the content. I would do something about your opening though when it asks "Have you played the Prologue?" and I took that to mean the old version. With the changes, I was kinda lost when the game started.

Reactions: AndreDell

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I was going to ask if it was necessary to play the prologue (original version) first to better understand the story or if the newer version was just as good and would (eventually) contain the whole story from the first one.

Is it a good idea?

And then I saw this
British accent, hot redhead...count me in! :LOL:
Is she in both versions? (Fingers crossed).

Any info is appreciated. :)

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
The renders and animations were excellent. The plot writing was choppy. I was about 15 minutes into the game, and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was going to ask if it was necessary to play the prologue (original version) first to better understand the story or if the newer version was just as good and would (eventually) contain the whole story from the first one.

Is it a good idea?

And then I saw this

Is she in both versions? (Fingers crossed).

Any info is appreciated. :)
Nah only in the new one.

Reactions: Safetydummy

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 198848
Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Updated: 2018-12-15
Developer/Publisher: SLim Games -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Password for PC

<Downloads>
PC: - - -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 199154 View attachment 199147 View attachment 199148 View attachment 199150 View attachment 199152 View attachment 199151 View attachment 199153
there is nothing to do now. all things say next update......

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ok - have to check this, but I only remember that the 0.3 version was quite good and I liked it. And now I am confused :(

The old game/version is now abandoned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm ok - have to check this, but I only remember that the 0.3 version was quite good and I liked it. And now I am confused :(

The old game/version is now abandoned?
Yes old version is abandoned with this new version starting 1 day later but to me not as good in the storytelling and it seems more like a kids game.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
dude i get so many freeze

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 785, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in predict
return [ renpy.game.context().predict_call(label, self.next.name) ]
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 720, in predict_call
return renpy.game.script.lookup(label)
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'before_main_menu'.
While predicting images.

File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 785, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in predict
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 720, in predict_call
File "E:\New folder\TheAwakening-01-pc\TheAwakening-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
retur

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes