AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Have you even looked the OP? because the link to prologue have been under "old version" -spoiler the whole time when the game went to demo or to this v0.1.
You're right, I just thought it was an earlier version of the current game. Thanks.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is the revamped version the previous, but remade? Or something different? I have the feeling I overlooked on of the thread pages or two, but I've not found out yet. Though I think it's been a while since I've seen this, so it's probably new for me either way.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a superpower tag and a fairy in the screenshots, can someone tell me what the game's actually about?
A fairy gives you mind control like powers (and x-ray vision) that let you compel girls into doing stuff to you, play the old version from the op's spoiler first I think that's the one that explains it fully. And there's a amazing (but sadly cut short) animation with the sister.
Is the revamped version the previous, but remade? Or something different? I have the feeling I overlooked on of the thread pages or two, but I've not found out yet. Though I think it's been a while since I've seen this, so it's probably new for me either way.
The latest version on the op is a revamp but starts after the old version ended (kind of as thing are a bit different).

Oh and for both the new one is pretty short.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@SLim_Games

Couple of comments I have: the VA is all right, although it sounds like they did not get much direction as to the tone of the individual sentences in a given situation, or they only received a script of lines with no descriptions as to what the character is doing, their attitude or emotional vibe, at which they did their best to imagine what's going on and work off that.

Secondly is the name and customized relationship settings. The why is obvious, however, this means that due to the fact that addressing your elders inside your family (by relation) is fundamentally different than addressing an acquaintance (by name), some of the dialogue becomes awkward, because it's pretty much mostly set to use names.

Jul 22, 2017
Apparently your family and your neighbor moved from houses to apartments, and Linda changed jobs all overnight, lol.

For real though, this looks fantastic...pretty excited for the future of this one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apparently your family and your neighbor moved from houses to apartments, and Linda changed jobs all overnight, lol.
I don't remember the neighbor looking so much like either, although we (and his wife) barely see him.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Enjoying this new version at the moment, looking forward to how the new system will work and love how future content isn't a "not available" text and instead an episode preview pic with thought put in.

Definitely worth checking out and seeing how this develops.

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
Having just started the game, I have to say its amazing so far. Animations are on point, voices fit the characters, and the mechanics and dialogue work very well. Best slice of life, if that is the correct descriptor, game I've played since Big Brother/Summertime Saga.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
@SLim_Games

Couple of comments I have: the VA is all right, although it sounds like they did not get much direction as to the tone of the individual sentences in a given situation, or they only received a script of lines with no descriptions as to what the character is doing, their attitude or emotional vibe, at which they did their best to imagine what's going on and work off that.

Secondly is the name and customized relationship settings. The why is obvious, however, this means that due to the fact that addressing your elders inside your family (by relation) is fundamentally different than addressing an acquaintance (by name), some of the dialogue becomes awkward, because it's pretty much mostly set to use names.
yes, someone pointed that out too. I will make a f95 version with mom/big sister and sister options. but I'm taking a little break at the moment, but I will definitely make it.

@SLim_Games

I agree, I'm mostly satisfied with the voice acting, but especially linda felt really weak imo. I don't think I will keep her

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
SLim, the new update is absolutely incredible. I can tell you really care about the game, and I'm really glad you put such attention into details and ensuring the whole experience is wonderful. Keep doing what you're doing pal, and this game will be really special, really soon.

My only complaint is that the (sister)girl's face looks a little too artificial now. It's like she's wearing too much makeup or something? It just feels a little different from how it used to, like it's not as smooth. I liked her old face more, but maybe nothing even changed and I'm only imagining it?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes