43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just finished the prologue and when i was looking at the images in the main menu i was missing half of the scenes and i am guessing the main game doesnt keep your answers u made in the prologue and some things happened with linda that i didnt see in the prologue

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
Can someone upload the prologue to other site besides mega? I cant download more than 500mb without premium =(. Third world problems.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Wait I am confused, is this update only a few minutes and the sex scenes are the secret ones that you need to find the items for them and the sleeping scene? Or am I doing something wrong?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I liked the first version more to be honest. Good story and nice options that even had some game over options to scratch that dark side. loved it.
This new one looks pretty clean and fancy but not quite as... immersed. Definitely feels more like a game and less of a story now. Still good. I can't judge it until it has content. (it has the content of a demo right now).

manneychin

May 8, 2017
For those who wondered: You don't have to play the prologue (v0.3b) despite being redirected to its download page by that early in-game question. Both the v0.3b prologue and this latest v0.1 are standalone products. However, the prologue is an earlier version of this game and while its artwork is shittier and its screenplay is different, the main story flows along a similar path. Playing it helps better understand this game.

The artwork here is VERY nice, animations are also pretty nice but it seems the dev started something whose scope would be very difficult to manage by one man, primarily because of the quality level ensured for details. I hope the dev finds the energy and wisdom to manage things and get the necessary vital customers because there is a clear risk of fizzing out after a few releases due to having too little content per release and thus too few paying customers.

I recommend reducing the voice acting (doesn't work well anyway because there are no moving lips) and maybe reserving it for special scenes. Keep just non-word sounds (puffs, moans, etc.) and use more ambient sounds to give audio life to this world. Also, REALIZE the reason pervs come to play perverted games is because of the perversions and in this case I don't think there's enough buildup to the perversions that matter. You start seeing tits and groping pussies from day 1 and that's not what draws the pervs. It's the tensions and awkwardness that come with those perversions and from this regard the screenplay is weak.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the voices of linda and gf/choose your own adventure/roommate should be switched imo. also i feel like the voiceacting is wierd, like their tones and emotional vibes are off in ways i cant really put my finger on and it bothers me more than it should. ill probably just mute the voices for now.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@SLim_Games

As a soft reboot of sorts, I think referring to the previous version as the prologue is a little wonky. I would reconsider the exposition for that part of the story, maybe even rebuild it to fit the new version. I could understand it not being rebuilt for the new version though because people will probably want new content, but the occasional flashback or something could be used instead. The health checkup would be a good opportunity for a flashback to MC's hospital experiences if the nurse relationship is still to be used etc.
Some previous interactions could even be ditched and approached freshly. For example, I don't feel like having forced Linda to let you at her boobs is important, maybe just some exposition about finding out she has a job when the school rules forbid it would be enough since it gets you closer to her so you can manipulate her or whatever later.

We could do with at least 1 extra text character during setting a custom relationship for those that want incest lite, it's currently limited to 9 characters and Stepmother and Stepsister don't fit. (Although Stepmom and Stepsis are okay I guess.)

Default names for nameable characters would be nice. You can currently proceed without inserting any name at all. It isn't too much of a problem since you graciously gave us the option to rename those characters and reassign their relationship at any time once the free roaming section opens up, that's a nice feature.

I love the renders, but be careful with camera movement during animated sequences. They can be a little jarring, especially during a loop or boomerang video loop. I'm mainly talking about what I think was the first animation, I could be wrong, the rest had much more subtle camera movements that worked great.

I assume the voice actresses helped make their lines more fluid, but sometimes the MC's lines are kind of clunky. Certainly not as bad as many other games that were developed by people that have English as a second language, but they could do with a little polish.
I normally dislike voice acting in these kinds of games, so I'm happy that I can turn it off. However, that fairy voice is pretty damn good. I actually didn't mind the indifference of Linda's voice in school, it felt right to me. She didn't sound as annoyed as she maybe was intended to when you arrive to help late but the girls you live with having little to no emotion in their confrontation when you first return home also felt flat to me. But since the blonde did so well with the Fairy voice maybe they just need some more direction?
You could maybe voice Will yourself. I can understand that female voices would be a priority but other than the MC I feel like everyone should be voiced if you're going to have any voices. I've heard you on your YoutTube and an accent would work still I think, it seems that with the Mail girl the city is a multicultural place.
By the way, if we don't get more of that Mail girl I say we riot.

This is currently one of my favorite titles to follow the progress for so I'm excited to see where all this goes.

Enjoy your break.

Reactions: SLim_Games

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
After I talk to Linda in the class room after class a screen pops up directing me to click on the hallway to join my "roommate" I click all over the screen nothing...frozen, twice now. Any one same problem?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's better to play the older version first? I don't get this whole "prologue/reboot" thing.
The old version is a good experience in and of itself, but I don't think it's necessary if you want to just go with this version. Locations and some other things have been changed that makes the previous version disconnected as far as real continuity goes. you can easily jump to this one because important parts of what happened in the old version are given to you as like a rundown using polaroids and flavor text during the introduction.
The previous version did have some pretty good scenes though, so I would say that it is worth checking out.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Ok I had to quit start again and apparently it had Quick saved my game which dies in the hallway...weird. But then it froze up again. WTH? Have to use Task Manager to close out...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
woooow .... just finished proloque --- 10 of 10 :) great game, great story, very sexy Ladies, great animations and the voices mmmmm erotic ;) keep up the good work... lets try the update now and waiting for next :p

and finally real women and real dick MC have, instead a unbeliveble third arm lol :ROFLMAO:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
wooow, the game is evolving :) keep up the good work... love the voices... do you need male voice? contact me... ;)

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes