TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is it a prequel to this ?
last i heard, they remade the game due to patreon incest rules or something ?
Yes the newest version tells you what happened 0.3B (and it is a bit different with locations changing and things like that), but you'll miss out on a few really good animations if you don't play the 0.3B prequel/prologue.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
is it a prequel to this ?
last i heard, they remade the game due to patreon incest rules or something ?
It's a rebuild but skipping straight to new story beats. The events of the previous build supposedly still happened as told by a recap type section of the intro to this new version. There are inconsistencies due to the rebuild such as some new models and locations, some events haven't been alluded to yet either and some events may have happened differently.
The previous build is being referred to as a prologue but I think that should be taken loosely.

Feb 3, 2018
Haven't played in a while, but...
MRW there are two gingers who both look stunning.

They're my thing if you haven't guessed. Also love the new art style and soft reboot. I hope you consider redoing the prologue after the main game is done.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Just discovered this game, and glad they add the download link for the prequel in the intro to this one because its definitely worth playing.

This took my favorite aspect of glassix (xray mode) and added it into a game with amazing graphics and great animations. This new version is taking in a more open world aspect to go where you want which i like. The only change I dont like is that xray mode in the prequel effected every girl in the frame, but now only effects 1 at a time. It should switch back to being able to see every girl.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is that anoying brat still in the game that punches you and such
The school jerk is still there, and looks like it won't be until the next update (at least) that we can start to do anything about him.
please help me get stuck at the beginning I do not know what to do
Going to need more information for anyone to know if they can actually help.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can anyone confirm to me where the old "prologue" version 0.3b ended ? I have the old game, but it doesnt have a version number, it ends after the "date" in the park with the sister where she reminds the MC of his promise to her, he then goes to bed and the game ends.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone confirm to me where the old "prologue" version 0.3b ended...
Yep that's 0.3b... Hold on was that after the haunted house or before?

The folder for 0.3b is just labeled "TheAwakening-pc" with no version number.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yep that's 0.3b... Hold on was that after the haunted house or before?

The folder for 0.3b is just labeled "TheAwakening-pc" with no version number.
Umm I dont remember a haunted house at all... I remember the hospital at the begining, the nurse blows MC, mom picks his amnesiac ass up, they go home.

MC sees the little sister in the toilet, she gets mad that MC doesnt remember their promise, and starts to avoid him. Night a little fairy comes and tells the MC she saved his life thought she initially cause his crash too, and explains the MC's purple penis is due to magic and he has mind powers.

Next day MC visits the neighbor lady who is having marital problems, MC uses his powers on her and makes her blow him... He then goes home and does yoga with mom, here MC have an option to rape her (Game over) or control his impulses and move on to next day...

Final Day MC talks to sister, she agrees to go with him to park, she mentions his promise, somehow the MC remembers it, and says he will keep it.. Sister gets happy again, kisses MC, they go home, he goes to sleep. And thats the last thing before the "this is the end of this version" pops up...

So yeah, dont remember anything about a haunted house...

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the pickup and continuing the game, some kinda
i didnt read all comments, since iv just found it, but emm well its a little sad that the scenes moved from urban houses to inside town

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes