Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
Loved the prologue, and can certainly see the evolvement of the story.

One small thing the "hurt" my eyes after the prologue to the "new" story, is how the "x-ray" vision worked.
In the prologue you would see everyone in the picture, in the new story you only see the person closest to you, or in the case of the mail girl, on article of clothing, or... too much. As the girl has both a shirt and sweater on, you shouldn't be able to see her bra...
And in the case of the "ass up", you only see through the panties.

Oh yeah.. And the "reward" photo you get after helping with the inventory, seem a tad weak. I can understand she doesn't want to have ppl knowing she works there... BUT, a topless selfie or something of that nature, would have been more suitable.

Found 5 secret pictures, did I get them all?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I finally managed to play this game (as well as the "prologue") and I have to say I really enjoyed this game. I like the art, the renders, the story, and the premise. Tbth, I kinda have a thing for Faeries and Pixies- so this is a win in my book. :) Oh, and accident-prone, clumsy redheads with British accents... Rowwwrrrr. Lol AND having a game with a younger, blonde "roommate" doesn't hurt, either. Lol (Roommate...yeah, okay.)

I have to give the Dev credit- yeah, he went back and re-did everything...BUT he didn't start the new version from square one. I think making the previous version the prologue and the newer one a continuation of that was pretty smart. He, more or less, kept everything in canon with a few "I didn't make that decision originally, but oh well" moments. It still stands up as a solid game and sequel.

I am torn about which version of Autumn Wingleaf (the Fae) I like better. The other one was more traditional, but I have to say the Goth updated one is pretty cute too... :) Hopefully, we'll get to "interact" with her in the future. heh heh

I, also, like the VA- it's a nice touch. Although, I didn't know it was in the game and had to look around my apartment when I started hearing someone talking...considering I'm the only one that's supposed to be in here- that kinda caught me off-guard. Lol

All in all, both versions of this game were really well done and I look forward to seeing where the game goes in future updates. :)

Does anybody know if Sarah and the Nurse are out of the game? Also, tbqh- I like Linda's VAg, er- I mean VA. I think it suits her character.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a version that I should play before the last one cuz I see 'old version' in the op.

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
View attachment 198848
Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.
Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Updated: 2018-12-15
Developer/Publisher: SLim Games -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Password for PC

<Downloads>
PC: - - -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 199154 View attachment 199147 View attachment 199148 View attachment 199150 View attachment 199152 View attachment 199151 View attachment 199153
I really love this story...shame the first part was so brief.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Won't load on android, starts staging process, then fails to load... Anyone else ???

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there a version that I should play before the last one cuz I see 'old version' in the op.
I should play 0.3b to understand this new version ?
In my opinion, you don't need to play the previous version. The introduction of this version does well recapping. But the previous version does have its charms and I'm glad I played it.

The new version to me feels like a soft reboot. Most of the previous events appear to have happened but we're faced with disparities with continuity. The house suddenly becoming an apartment for example. In the previous version, there are some choices that can play out differently and they do not carry over, so some events may even get scrubbed. I'm hoping as things go on, events from what is now being called the "prologue" are carried over to this new version and presented as flashbacks or other forms of exposition, maybe they could shuffle down the timeline of events? The nurse incident could take place when MC goes for his checkup in this new version. Meeting the prostitute that wants school uniforms could also come later.

So in short, you do not need to have played the previous version, but I still recommend that you do just because it's good in its own right and has content you may only hear being referred to in this version.

Won't load on android, starts staging process, then fails to load... Anyone else ???
I get that problem when there's not enough free space on my device. I'm not just talking about space for the game to fit, I mean like extra empty.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
In my opinion, you don't need to play the previous version. The introduction of this version does well recapping. But the previous version does have its charms and I'm glad I played it.

The new version to me feels like a soft reboot. Most of the previous events appear to have happened but we're faced with disparities with continuity. The house suddenly becoming an apartment for example. In the previous version, there are some choices that can play out differently and they do not carry over, so some events may even get scrubbed. I'm hoping as things go on, events from what is now being called the "prologue" are carried over to this new version and presented as flashbacks or other forms of exposition, maybe they could shuffle down the timeline of events? The nurse incident could take place when MC goes for his checkup in this new version. Meeting the prostitute that wants school uniforms could also come later.

So in short, you do not need to have played the previous version, but I still recommend that you do just because it's good in its own right and has content you may only hear being referred to in this version.

I get that problem when there's not enough free space on my device. I'm not just talking about space for the game to fit, I mean like extra empty.
Got Note 9, 89 gigs free of 128... Older version downloads, stages, and starts fine... Just new one...

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@SLim_Games first of all, LOVE the animation on the first page awesome !
2ndly, great game i see here. good potential. i can't wait for new updates to this game ! would love some bro/sis and mom/son incest.
3rd ... who's the left most character (in the black lingerie ?) i really love that one !

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes