VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
I never understood why guys who are commitment-phobes expect girls to commit to them only.

It's one thing if you're fully invested in one Love interest and she cheats on you, but expecting all of them to pine only for your dick when you're spreading your seed like a lawn sprinkler is a really weird position. Girls hooking up with other guys if you don't give them the right amount of attention makes for a much more interesting game, one where you either bring your A game or totally fuck it up.

I find most people who argue against NTR just don't like to face consequences for their choices.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
There's absolutely no point in discussing that certain fetish, which should not be named, especially in a game where it's already confirmed that it won't be included. The mods will delete the comments and rightly so.

The devs also said that the LI you get into a relationship with will never cheat on you, but your friends may get into a relationship with other characters though and I absolutely don't see any reason why that's a problem. I mean, you have already made a choice, so why does it matter who one of the other LIs gets together with? When you do another playthrough and go for a different LI she will always choose you if you make the right choices.

Regarding voyeur scenes IF they are going to be included I'm sure they are going to be skippable. This really doesn't seem like a game where the MC would be standing by the window and jerking off to others having sex though. What's most likely to happen with these other relationships is that you may see them kissing in public (I know, it's outrageous) and they may also talk about their relationships with you or other characters. You know, just like friends do in real life.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So far, nice renders, but the game is rather dull. I don't expect everything to be laid out by version 0.3 but I had a hard time trying to stay invested.

Something else that bothered me was the illusion of choice. You first choose to work with either Vanessa or Sophia. No matter your choice, you end up working with Sopiha. Another was this last update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And like some have echoed here, I'm not a fan of how long the prank thing played out. I immediately disliked the MC because I thought his reaction was excessive, even if it was part of the story and his friends and himself called him out on it. That's a no from me dawg.

I'll give the game a few more updates and come back to it. I hope it'll pick up, but so far very slow, but nice looking game.

Reactions: Darkness65

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So far, nice renders, but the game is rather dull. I don't expect everything to be laid out by version 0.3 but I had a hard time trying to stay invested.

Something else that bothered me was the illusion of choice. You first choose to work with either Vanessa or Sophia. No matter your choice, you end up working with Sopiha. Another was this last update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And like some have echoed here, I'm not a fan of how long the prank thing played out. I immediately disliked the MC because I thought his reaction was excessive, even if it was part of the story and his friends and himself called him out on it. That's a no from me dawg.

I'll give the game a few more updates and come back to it. I hope it'll pick up, but so far very slow, but nice looking game.
There is a typo in the episode 3 script, where the last answer to Nina's selfie pic should generate a different line of dialog in her apartment with Vanessa, but truly, is basically the same outcome. The answers in that meeting, however, gave different points to Vanessa or Nina.

About the joke, I was the object of a similar "prank" in my youth. I choose a side, and said some things that fractured my relationship with the other part forever. It is a stupid joke, and I can relate with the anger of MC.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
at the end if you choose not to show it, she says "you were right about him", really curious to see if that was a bad or good thing

Reactions: Darkness65

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
j "I swear, it's like someone up there is really doing their best to stop us from getting together with any boys."

Hahaha UndergroundStudio i see what you did there, also there is some other "hidden scenes and dialog" too :KEK:

Feels like you are coerced to "change" this EGame into something it's not, just like with your 1st one :unsure:

p.s. old saves are rekt, none worked so OP should probably mention that from v0.3 we need a new game.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
j "I swear, it's like someone up there is really doing their best to stop us from getting together with any boys."

Hahaha UndergroundStudio i see what you did there, also there is some other "hidden scenes and dialog" too :KEK:

Feels like you are coerced to "change" this EGame into something it's not, just like with your 1st one :unsure:

p.s. old saves are rekt, none worked so OP should probably mention that from v0.3 we need a new game.
Those hidden dialogs are actually removed dialog. It should be a bit more obvious in 0.1's script as there are dialogs with slight modifications.

I just left them in as comments because I thought someone like you might find it fun to see those dialogs :)

But I should probably remove it. The last thing this game needs is more people misunderstanding it as something it's not.

---

Also, we assure you we're not "coerced' into changing anything.

That first line about the boys is supposed to be a meta joke about how I (the writer) decided it's not yet time for them to get into a relationship yet.

But I removed it because it might be misunderstood by some players (just like you did.)

----

Also, before someone goes misunderstanding this explanation, let me clarify again:

1. There will be no NTR, cheating, etc, in this game.
2. The players will not see anything they're uncomfortable with.

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
I know this must have been asked several times, but can anybody help me with saves from previous version? I played the last one in Compressed version, but due to some issues those aren't working in this new update. How to fix this? I have faced same with other VN updates as well. Would be grateful to know how to fix this.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I know this must have been asked several times, but can anybody help me with saves from previous version? I played the last one in Compressed version, but due to some issues those aren't working in this new update. How to fix this? I have faced same with other VN updates as well. Would be grateful to know how to fix this.
At the very least you'll need to make sure you're using the same version (compressed, mod, w/e) as you did previously. But more than likely you'll have to start a new game. I did with my game this update, I'm not using any mods or compressed versions.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Something else that bothered me was the illusion of choice. You first choose to work with either Vanessa or Sophia. No matter your choice, you end up working with Sopiha.
yes but if you take vanessa you get a different ending at the end of 0.3. for example

Another was this last update:

see above. did you get naked you get a picture of vanessa after they threw you out

more profound game than usual. therefore exactly my thing

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
So are we gonna be able to hang out with Jennifer soon, we've had time with literally every other girl and this forced crush on Sophia is annoying especially since she's mad boring.

Nov 23, 2020
I don't mind having other males in the games tbh. It brings life to the game instead of having 1 guys and 5 women, especially in college where you have your group of friends with at least one girl. Moreover, sometimes people date within groups, so I appreciate the creator in trying to add some spice. The only concerned I have is just the MC's behavior, he finds a solid group of friends and gets butt hurt when asked who would he want to be with.

Reactions: scalvi

notnrg

Feb 19, 2021
loving the game so far. crazy to see it get so little attention compared to what it should be getting. the artwork and story development is being a dik-tier.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes