VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Not a lot of content out yet but I like how it started.

For starters, there's a real friend group which I think is missing in so many VNs, esp college centric ones. You usually have an MC, his best friend and different LIs, but here the 5 friends really feel like a group and although there will probably be romance brewing down the line, I like seeing a group of friends just chill together too.

Story is also more grounded, in terms of VN stories, it's been pretty realistic so far, no overly horny girls jumping on MC's dick. Even the character set up to look like the stereotypical bully/jock- King, turned out to be pretty decent.

No lewd scenes yet but I'm sure they'll come and look good. All in all, has potential to be a very heartfelt game with some emotional/feelgood moments, I'm in.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I have high hopes for this game. Despite still being in a very early stage, I have a feeling that it has the potential to become one of the greatest and most memorable avn ever, so I hope the devs will succeed in doing and finishing the project till the end as per expectations.
P.S : I want Sophia contents as much as possible :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deoku

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone!

From today you can follow our Twitter and Instagram accounts!

Mostly on our Instagram account you’ll have an opportunity to follow our daily work on The Best Days of Our Lives!

If you’re curious what we are working on at that moment, see a little render spoilers, take part in many polls, help us by answering some questions or ask us about anything - this is a place for you!

Twitter: (@UStudioGames)

Instagram: (@undergroundstudiogames)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very promising start. A little uneven flow at the moment but looks like it will settle down as the story progresses. I like that the MC isn't a wimpy soy-boy but also isn't Mr. Super Cock Stud with girls and teachers falling into his bed and out scoring every team in every sport. Kind of your average skirt chasing college boy. I like that all the models aren't ones we've seen 100 times before and that there is a group of friends like you'd see at any school. Definitely on my "watch for updates" list

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Any lewd content yet? Not necessary sex but maybe a kiss or foreplay?
Not gonna copy the whole post, but yes, there's going to be some action in the next update.

"We are really proud of the work we’ve made - you can expect over 520 images and 11 animations! There will be the first, real, fully animated nude scene!"

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 704 MB
Original Size Mac: 669 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 145 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes