VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

If some of you probably know, today we posted polls on Patreon where you can somehow review our latest update. I figured out that it is important to come to know the opinions of all of our players to develop our future updates even better. As you know, every poll is available to vote on only on our Patreon but this one is an exception.

If you have some free time and already played in the latest update - feel free to answer the questions in our short questionnaire. It takes less than one minute to fill it out!

Link for the questionnaire:

Thank you so much for your time - it means a lot for us :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, after finishing 0.4, this is my 2 cents about the girls and how i intend for now play the paths

Rebecca and Vanesa: definitely my two favorite girls which paths will be my canon playthrough. I didn't play Before You Go, but i saw the previews and i completely fall for Rebecca. So i already started the game with Rebecca been my top priority and i'm looking for to see her and MC knowing each other better, fall in love for each other and see how Nathan, Dave and Jen will react to that. About Vanessa, dark haired girls with blue eyes are my weakness and her annoying brat personality reminds me of those stories where the boy and the girl start hating and irritating each other until they realize they are soul mates and end up together. and yeah i like that. A lot.

Sophia: She is beautiful and cool, i like her, the date was great and the scene in her bedroom was very hot and well-made (love the animations). But i don't know if it's because things with her moved more fast, but i don't see her as "the one", the girl who we end up. She seems to me more like the "middle girl", that girl who we like and date for sometime first but in the end she's not who we really want. For me, if this game were The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie, Sophia were the girl Logam Lerman date before end up with Emma Watson (not comparing the characters, just how i see their roles in the story).

Nina: Same thoughts about Sophia. But damn, she is redhead, has freckles and big, beautiful breasts. So yeah, i wanna see MC hit this girl.

Jen and Emma: For now, i really don't see their as LI. I sense more chemistry between Jen/Dave and Emma/Timothy, so their paths will be tha lasts i will play if i play in anytime

P.S: Make Nathan date Sophia or Nina at sometime. I really like this guy and he desserve good action. Fuck, for now i like him more than MC hahahaha.

P.S 2: Game is awesome. Congratulations and i wish way more patrons. You desserve guys.

erkper

May 16, 2018
P.S: Make Nathan date Sophia or Nina at sometime. I really like this guy and he desserve good action. Fuck, for now i like him more than MC hahahaha.
LOL, yeah. MC comes off as kind of a douche sometimes. (Especially in taking his reaction to the prank by the others so far and for so long. Even after he knew he was being a dick about it he kept it up just to avoid having to admit he was being a twat.) In the poll the dev put up a few posts back, I listed Nathan as my favorite male character.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
so in the previous game Nathan fucked Rebecca (she even told him she loves him two times) and Dave fucked Jennifer, so... now they are just friends?:)
oh and is Timothy doing the dirty with Emma? :sneaky:

erkper

May 16, 2018
so in the previous game Nathan fucked Rebecca (she even told him she loves him two times) and Dave fucked Jennifer, so... now they are just friends?:)
Please read the Dev Notes on the OP of each game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That would kinda ruin the whole game imo. Harems and college games don't go hand in hand at all.
WVM says hello. Depending on the girls... there are usually those who do not want a serious relationship or prefer to be FWB, and then there are those who choose to experiment with their sexuality and may consider a throuple/polyamorous relationship. So, generally speaking while a WVM-level of harem is completely unrealistic, a smaller, mini-harem could be possible... as possible as romancing several L.I. in an erotic AVN.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WVM says hello. Depending on the girls... there are usually those who do not want a serious relationship or prefer to be FWB, and then there are those who choose to experiment with their sexuality and may consider a throuple/polyamorous relationship. So, generally speaking while a WVM-level of harem is completely unrealistic, a smaller, mini-harem could be possible... as possible as romancing several L.I. in an erotic AVN.
wvm, as well as comparable (harem) projects (lukes way, 23sisters...), arent exactly games worth mentioning as "role models", at least not in other (normal) games threads.:BootyTime:
harem fits in here as good as ntr would fit, futas, or/and just name any possible kink one could come up with, while posting his "what a great game...if only this could have MY kink it would be a perfect".....yet the people around never stop with similar comments in every damn thread:HideThePain:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game is not a harem game because the developer doesn't want it to be a harem game. I doubt he or she will be persuaded to change that at this date.

That being said, if someone were to write a mod that would allow someone to see all scenes in one playthrough, I would probably use it. ;)

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes