VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
This game is not a harem game because the developer doesn't want it to be a harem game. I doubt he or she will be persuaded to change that at this date.

That being said, if someone were to write a mod that would allow someone to see all scenes in one playthrough, I would probably use it. ;)
If the game does not have a harem, but it is good, then the harem will be in it. Fans will take care of it, with all the characters in the game fucking each other in every possible combination.
But, again, the game has to be good, and the characters have to grab attention.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
School setting + well rendered games i have a soft spot for so I'll keep an eye out on this.

Can anyone share how much content there is in the game so far? How many hours estimated.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn.. this looks really good.

Unfortunately it seems like I discovered this way too soon... since there's barely any content yet.. and now the wait time will not be enjoyable.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Damn.. this looks really good.

Unfortunately it seems like I discovered this way too soon...
Same. Given how much content we already have, I know this is going to be one of my favourites. It's sort of a pity I found the game this soon.

Reactions: mma456

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good news: chapter 5 release already started for higher ties. Hopefully, until the end of the month is out :)

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Good news: chapter 5 release already started for higher ties. Hopefully, until the end of the month is out :)
Check out the dates for tiers below:

• 22.10.2021 (12 PM CEST) - Principals (100$)
  • 24.10.2021 (12 PM CEST) - Professors (50$)
  • 26.10.2021 (12 PM CEST) - Crushes (20$)
  • 28.10.2021 (12 PM CEST) - Best Friends (10$)
  • 29.10.2021 (12 PM CEST) - Friends (5$)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 1110M
SHA1SUM: 81f8da5e3a3d449e3e5d3c537b1f85f91fb2567e
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Hello everyone!

If you’re curious how we spent the developing time and what’s changed in The Best Days of Our Lives - here comes “post release status update” with no spoilers!

SCRIPT:

1. New routes opening up.

As promised before, the love routes that started opening in 0.4 will continue opening one after the other. So, you will have the opportunity to get into the 2nd love route in this update.

You'll also finally get to interact (on a little more personal level) with one of the characters who hasn't had a lot of screen time till now.

I don't know how many of you have (or have even read) this, but I once said that "One of my goals as TBDoOL's writer is to make each of the routes feel like different types of romance." Right now, we're still in the early stage of the routes, so I highly doubt it is possible... but I'm kinda curious to hear if any of you feel those differences already in 0.5.

2. The little things.

On a related note, there are little hints sprinkled over the update, that will play a larger role in the future of TBDoOL. Sometimes those hints are pretty obvious, but most of the times they aren't.

But if you managed to catch something interesting in this update and think, "Hey, I feel like I've seen/done/read this before."... then you're probably onto something

3. Obligatory clarifications made at the start of every release:

- The game has been pretty linear till now, but all your choices DO matter. (There are also scenes which are unlocked only if you make the right choices - So, choose carefully.)

- There will be no harem route in this game. (You'll be able to date only one character at a time, however you will have options to break up in the future if you want to try a different route.)

- No characters will steal the MC's girlfriend at any point of the game.

- The MC will not be forced to see other characters (friends or love interests) indulge in sexual acts with anyone else.

ART SIDE:

First of all, probably you’d like to know those magic numbers which I’m really proud of. Chapter 5 contains 680 static renders and 35 animations - (2 animated nude scenes)!

But most importantly I’m really proud of changes I made in my workflow and how I organized it. That’s why, even with a bigger amount of work, with all of the new things that came to do which I hadn't had to do in the previous updates - somehow I managed to do it all and didn’t get in any crunch situations. Of course, I know it could be even better but my goal is to still work on my workflow and make it as productive as possible.

In my opinion the main difference that influenced my workflow was that during this development time my skills in making animations really improved. I did twice as much animation during one week according to how it went during the Chapter 4 developing time. That’s why I managed to make 35 animations and I hope that in the next updates the number will be bigger I know that good games have a lot of animations, which is why I wanted to be up to the task and make as much as possible. But here comes one of the problems we had to deal with. Our writer gave me a free hand in making sex scenes. After I sent him the results he said that the biggest problem now is to make the scene as realistic using the text as possible and it’s hard to do it with that amount of it. But in the end we somehow managed to resolve this problem without throwing away any animation

That’s all from the strictly art side because we have a few BIG changes here to announce. First of all, maybe it’s a really small spoiler but it doesn’t apply to the story so don’t worry!

We’ve changed the look of the main menu! It’s not the final look, I can say it’s more of the temporary look because we have really big plans about it but to make those plans real we’d have to hire some capable graphic designer :) That has to wait for now, probably we’ll make some goal on our Patreon to make it happen somehow!

The second thing is that our menu has a new option which is GALLERY! When you’ll play The Best Days of Our Lives don’t forget to try it out! Here you can come back to any nude scenes you want - only if you unlocked it earlier, of course

Next thing is that from now on you can name your save files however you want! We know how much all of you wanted this option - so here it is

The last thing that changed is the buttons with all of our social media and Patreon which are now all available to click on!

Most importantly and it’s very important so don’t forget about it - you can rate The Best Days of Our Lives using the special survey! The link for it you can find in the menu options and in the end of the game (also down below) so don’t forget to use it because YOUR OPINION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US! Please, be honest with us, we would really like to know what needs to be improved and we’ll work as hard as we can to make those things better!

None of those things would happen if there wasn't Tobe with us! He’s a great person, a coder that helped us with all those things completely pro-bono! We’re so grateful for all the work he made and we hope that you’ll really enjoy all the changes he implemented! He helped with all of the problems that appeared with the game and he really made everything work the best way it could!

Of course, speaking of help, we can’t forget that during this developing time we managed to gather a team of the proofreaders and beta-testers! They helped us see all of the mistakes and possible problems during the gameplay. We really appreciate all the help that they offered us and I’m sure that with their help we’ll manage to correct all of the game technical issues for the next update

The last thing I wanted to tell you about is a new possibility that we want to give for our Patrons! If you’re our Patreon (I’m talking about Friends (5$) and higher tiers) you can help us create a NEW CHARACTER FOR THE BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES! Yes, the story provides a possible appearance of the new character! And this character will be a woman You’ll have a chance to decide on the look of this character and you’ll decide on every little detail of her look possible. There will be a lot of polls to take a part of and in those polls you’ll have a number of choices to choose from. The power of the votes is the same as in other polls so the higher Patron you are - the more influence you have

We hope that you'll enjoy Chapter 5 of The Best Days of Our Lives! We can't wait for you feedback!

Link for the survey:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I still haven't gotten around to actually playing this ...
Just took a quick look and am amazed at the amount of decisions so early in the game.
But now wanted to finally throw myself into the game.
But before I mess my way right at the beginning, a question.

Can someone tell me when you should decide on different paths?
Right at the beginning of the game or is there a special point somewhere where you have to choose?

- There will be no harem route in this game. (You'll be able to date only one character at a time, however you will have options to break up in the future if you want to try a different route.)
Nahh, when i have to decide, i'm faithfull.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.07 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 248 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.03 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 213 MB
- - -

Edit: Having issue with MEGA at the moment, added more mirror link.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + DarkAssassin's Walkthrough Mod

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes