VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
I think so far it looked like you had to decide on one LI, hence the question, is that the allusion to a harem path, or is that the option to entirely fuck up with all of them? :unsure:
You'll be able to fuck it up with each of the girls.
Paths can open up but they can close as well if you choose poorly.

Harem path is possible. Dating all at the same time.

How it will turn out in the end... well, I won't day too much. You'll have to wait for that.

The next update will be all about the possible paths and how not to fuck it up or fuck em up. Again, depending on your choices.

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Announcement from our Discord
Good day everyone
Without much explanation.
Release schedule:
Beta - 19th of each month (you'll need to be at least a Senior supporter for this)
For Sophomore and above 22nd of each month
For Freshmen 24th of each month
29th of each month public release

The first thing we'll update is the extended teaser. This one will be free for public. After that, we will release according to this schedule.

This means, this month we work on the extended teaser for release.
Our goal is end of next week to drop it. Either the 15th or the 16th if everything goes smoothly.

So that means by june 19th, we want to release the first part of v0.6 to eventual Beta testers.
If there are non, we test it ourselfs and upload it to the respectful tiers (if there are non, we release it to the public on June 29th.

Join us on Discord

Follow us on Instagram

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Last nights discord announcement:

WE ARE DONE... well at least for now.
Today we finished the teaser!
89 renders in total
I have selected a few from the Member role who have been given a temporary beta tester role.
So if you can see a new channel popping up, make use of it and don't forget to give us feedback in the proper channel!

So we are on schedule and awaiting some feedback and bug reports.

Well I don't expect bugs since I have played through countless times, yet to optimize we really want feedback.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
I was not allowed to get this thread, since it was required for the old dev to give permission. But we haven't heard from him, after we requested him to respond.
So now our game will have its own thread and it still is the continuation of this game.

Reactions: txtBild

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
This is just a teaser, we are working on more of course.
And you are free to like the other one more.of course. But might I suggest to give us a chance?
We are new to this and started as fans of the original as well.

Plus we'd like to hear feedback, what is it that you like better? Could you elaborate on it?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I know it is kind of unfair to compare the old and the new one since it is not easy for you guys to pick up a dead game like this.
The new one's story telling is not bad if it is a new game start, but since the original one had already went through to 0.5, I am just not used to the new one. The change of story telling skills and words, the use of light angle and colour, how character react and their expression, just make me feel they are not themselves anymore.
Btw, is the model also change? Sop, ves and mc look different from the old one in some angle.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
I know it is kind of unfair to compare the old and the new one since it is not easy for you guys to pick up a dead game like this.
The new one's story telling is not bad if it is a new game start, but since the original one had already went through to 0.5, I am just not used to the new one. The change of story telling skills and words, the use of light angle and colour, how character react and their expression, just make me feel they are not themselves anymore.
Btw, is the model also change? Sop, ves and mc look different from the old one in some angle.
I mean, of course we are not Ari and Jachu and we can't do the same as they did.
Guy - the artist - just started to get into daz3d.
As we move along, we will grow and learn.

The models are still the same. Jachu has given me all the duff files he had and we used them.
So if something might look different, well that could be indeed the camera angle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
I can't believe that they kind of sold the old idea of the game to something that is gonna be only about sex. Another game I am dropping. At least this one was at the start.
Nobody SOLD anything my dude. The game was on-hold for a couple of months with it going towards being abandoned. Seeing this was the case, the previous DEV was approached and asked if he's ok with not letting the game die and let some fans try their hand at continuing the story.

If the direction the game is heading is not up to your liking, we're sorry you won't stick around to see how it's developing, but saying this game will only be about sex solely based on the fact that it was decided to add a harem option to it's simply mind boggling for me.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Nobody SOLD anything my dude. The game was on-hold for a couple of months with it going towards being abandoned. Seeing this was the case, the previous DEV was approached and asked if he's ok with not letting the game die and let some fans try their hand at continuing the story.

If the direction the game is heading is not up to your liking, we're sorry you won't stick around to see how it's developing, but saying this game will only be about sex solely based on the fact that it was decided to add a harem option to it's simply mind boggling for me.
Just looking at what the developer is planning for the game as he said, and he only mention the sex part, I know exactly how it is going because there are a thousand of the same around here. Also the new pics says it all.
Lets not talk about the backstory "the father died", that is so original. lol.

There are many posts of the new writer around and taking in consideration everything he has been saying, I am able to tell the direction this VN is taking now and since it is totally different from the previous work I will take my leave, but ofc, I will voice as much as want about what I think of the new direction of the game.

You don't have to be sorry for me, as I said, there are athousand of the same work out there, so I will be fine, cheers.

Reactions: Majindevil

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just looking at what the developer is planning for the game as he said, and he only mention the sex part, I know exactly how it is going because there are a thousand of the same around here. Also the new pics says it all.

There are many posts of the new writer around and taking in consideration everything he has been saying, I am able to tell the direction this VN is taking now and since it is totally different from the previous work I will take my leave, but ofc, I will voice as much as want about what I think of the new direction of the game.

You don't have to be sorry for me, as I said, there are athousand of the same work out there, so I will be fine, cheers.
Well, I think you should play the upcoming update before judging, at least.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

I played the the new version and it's pretty much a continuation of this abandoned version. But it's too early to tell where the game is heading. In fact it was too early to tell where this version was heading cause so far up until it was abandoned it was literally just about college life. I mean the game is called best days of our lives so one can assume it'll be about partying, adventure, romance and sex. That was most likely always the narrative and will still be the narrative going forward.

Reactions: Olsens.M
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes