VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Go to the discord server and vote for the length of the update.

1649272864871.png

• Star-struck
Reactions: ERA51

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Really happy to see that this one is just in a transition, rather than being abandoned. I need to be able to make the upperclassman redhead fall in love with my MC.

Reactions: ShameShameShame

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Really happy to see that this one is just in a transition, rather than being abandoned. I need to be able to make the upperclassman redhead fall in love with my MC.
There are a few more people waiting for just that... here a little something

vanessa_talk_show_03_PS.png vanessa_talk_show_02_PS.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Any eta for the next update?
Just finished 100% of the script yesterday. There is no eta on the whole update yet

BUT we are working on a small teaser/intro/recap that we will release asap. I would say 60% of the renders for that are done and programmer is busy with the code already.

All I can say, join us on discord for more teaser renders, polls and updates!

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
preview.png

Hello everyone!

No character introduction this week but I have a really nice (in my opinion) preview from the 5th scene that I’m currently working on. I think this will definitely be one of the biggest (if not the biggest) scenes in the first release. Joshua is juicing my ideas of the scenes up so they came up much bigger then I firstly expected I’m very happy about that because maybe this way you’d be able to emphasize the role of Jake as much as possible.

I don’t remember if I told you what the scene I’m working on is about - it's the first race scene, first bet scene - first scene when you’ll get to know Jake’s life as a car enthusiast. There’ll be some really nice betting options, some money losing or winning, first car race etc. I think it will be really great and of course there will be few girls to put an eye on Also because I want to make this scene really realistic I’m making a few car racing animations! I have to tell you it’s so refreshing to make for the first time some animations that are not connected to NSFW in any way.

Also I know that you’re all very curious what possible Love Interest and other girls will be in Race of Life. I think I introduced to you all of the possible Love Interest by now but there will be a few really nice looking (and there will be a lot of diversity in their looks!) female side characters that you’ll have a possibility to confront. I know that not all of them will be introduced in the first update but be patient and look forward to get to know them in the later updates.

Also I have a poll for Gamblers and higher Patrons (5$+) from Joshua! We are very curious what kind of cars you prefer - so don’t forget to leave a vote!

Stay safe!

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
ERA51 Do you plan on giving the MC a makeover? He currently looks like Joe the serial killer with that haircut and wardrobe.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I just discovered this game and im loving it so far.
The intro was kinda underwhelming and dull imo ( probably because i played too much of that game in my sig, so i expected something crazy like that, i guess nobody can match that anymore lol ) but i really started enjoying the game as it started going, it just keeps getting more interesting and fun.
I saw the game being on hold but still i decided to try it knowing it may be last time i played it just after i get attached to it.
But nevertheless, i saw the game is going back in the development and im glad to see that.
I was actually quite surprised i read every single dialogue line, i do that with only few games, most of other games the dialogue is so bad and pointless i just have to continue skipping it.
I was also kinda looking for this kind of game where you can choose your Li, i really dont like those Harem games.
I also must say how engaging this game is and actually found it relatable, there were moments where i thought, hey this is something i would say or do lmao
I'll definitely leave a good review after i finish the whole current version, i wanna see what else it has to offer.
Btw i chose Sophie, i wonder how many others are available as well in this version

Last edited:

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
The new version will let you choose. There will be a harem option, yes, but you'll be able to just focus on 1 girl as well.
I won't give away too much what will happen, but the next update will be a whole weekend. Friday to Sunday where the friends will be away for a weekend.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The new version will let you choose. There will be a harem option, yes, but you'll be able to just focus on 1 girl as well.
I won't give away too much what will happen, but the next update will be a whole weekend. Friday to Sunday where the friends will be away for a weekend.
I'm a bit puzzled now. o_O

I didn't understand whether the new version-update you're working on restarts the story from scratch or moves forward from where 0.5 ends.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
I'm a bit puzzled now. o_O

I didn't understand whether the new version-update you're working on restarts the story from scratch or moves forward from where 0.5 ends.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I said before that I continue the story.
0.5 ended with them planning to go away for a weekend and this will be the next update.

So far you could only date either Sophia or be friends with benefits with Vanessa.

When we continue the game, you'll be able to either stick with one girl or have multiple routes or have em all. Depending all on your choices you will make during that weekend.

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes