VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This thing about asking people to join discord or even become a patreon from an unknown writer on a game that was abandoned by the other writer sounds so wrong. Deliver something first before asking for something.
This is why I hate most of vns developers. People support or spend their money on something that 96% of time won't come to an end.
The project will either get abandoned or the devs will either be asking for more and more money to do something as if they couldn't because we are not supporting them enough.

If someone is really serious about something they will do it and support and money will come with time as you become reliable and delivers quality.

Most of game developers, they first do their job and then as they release their content people buy to play it. That is why I like to buy/support VN's through steam. People are spoiling these so called "devs" by giving them money for something that most of the time you will never see the end of it.

I hope you people be smart about supporting any VN. And I advise you to support only reliable developers, those who already finished at least 1 VN and are working on others. They are the ones who trully deserve it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These were the days. The best days of their lives. MC had a babe into him, some other babe a little less into him.
Now, there are just the memories of a starting up game that was still looking for the footing of a plot and intrigues.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
This thing about asking people to join discord or even become a patreon from an unknown writer on a game that was abandoned by the other writer sounds so wrong. Deliver something first before asking for something.
This is why I hate most of vns developers. People support or spend their money on something that 96% of time won't come to an end.
The project will either get abandoned or the devs will either be asking for more and more money to do something as if they couldn't because we are not supporting them enough.

If someone is really serious about something they will do it and support and money will come with time as you become reliable and delivers quality.

Most of game developers, they first do their job and then as they release their content people buy to play it. That is why I like to buy/support VN's through steam. People are spoiling these so called "devs" by giving them money for something that most of the time you will never see the end of it.

I hope you people be smart about supporting any VN. And I advise you to support only reliable developers, those who already finished at least 1 VN and are working on others. They are the ones who trully deserve it.
Everything is about money in the internet "now", everything is a business that needs support. Also, since it's impersonal, people have no issues with asking and even begging...

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Everything is about money in the internet "now", everything is a business that needs support. Also, since it's impersonal, people have no issues with asking and even begging...
Don't mistake business with scam and other crimes that people easily learn to make on the internet. Some people have found a way of making money on other's people stupidity. By all means, just be wise on how you spend your money on the internet. That is all I am trying to say. I like to spend on people who are reliable and are really doing great and quality work and actually delivering it.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
If the old artist was still involved with development I would be completely onboard, but for now I will keep expectations in check and be wary of what is to come.

Reactions: qaywsx

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
3.jpg

Hello everyone!

I finished 4 scenes - I already have around 350 images and 10 animations! Also I created a new Discord section - “what Jachu is doing”! If you’re interested in what I am working on currently - check it out! Here is a for you

But this week I’d like to tell you more about the changes I made in tiers (I’ll point them out down below):
  • extra previews of Race of Life will be available for Bookmakers and higher tiers (10$+) - there’ll be some extra public previews too (as they are now) but if you want to see more - become Bookmaker or higher Patron!
  • there will be extra NSFW previews too for Mechanics and higher Patrons (20$+) - so if you’re looking for some spicy erotic ones this is a tier for you! Right after this post I’ll post the first NSFW preview of Veronica only for Mechanics and higher Patrons ;)
  • There's something new in my tiers - there’ll always be one (maybe in the future there will be more than one) extra short NSFW story available in the game only for Bookmakers and higher tiers (10$+). You’d decide what short story will be in the given update - I didn’t discuss the possible themes of story for the first Episode of Race of Life with Joshua yet but to give you an example it could be something like “going to yoga with Veronica” or “going to the cinema with Maggie” etc… There’s a lot of options and Bookmakers and higher Patrons will decide which one will be in the given update. I think sometime in April I’ll post polls for you to make a decision.
I hope those changes are interesting and satisfying! Of course other things are there too so the best way to get to know what tiers is to check it out on my
But coming back to introducing new characters - this week I’d like to tell you more about male character - Cooper!
Cooper has been Jake's best friend since they were kids! He’s a mechanic and a complete freak about motorization in general (he owns a car and a motorcycle)! If you’re looking for Cooper he’s probably in some bar or in the meetup. Don’t be surprised when he’ll try to talk you into some gambling and betting - he likes to take risks as much as he loves winning. He’s always there for Jake, no matter what happens. He can be a little insufferable and sarcastic but he’s very funny in his own way His knowledge and skills can really help Jake out so I hope that'll really like him!
By the way - there’s a new preview with Veronica on Instagram too, if you didn’t see it - check it out! - !

- Stay tuned!

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
It's a lovely game. Could use a bit variety when it comes to music though. Could also use more choices to really stack up against the college game competition.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
These were the days. The best days of their lives. MC had a babe into him, some other babe a little less into him.
Now, there are just the memories of a starting up game that was still looking for the footing of a plot and intrigues.

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
Is the same artist still working?

I thought it wouldn't be exactly the same as before

but still looks the same as before
No the old artist will not work on this.
We do have the exact same assets (given by the old developer) and we will work with them of course.
As I said before, everything that has happend so far will be canon to the continuation of our work. So a few choices you've made so far, will have some impact.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
No the old artist will not work on this.
We do have the exact same assets (given by the old developer) and we will work with them of course.
As I said before, everything that has happend so far will be canon to the continuation of our work. So a few choices you've made so far, will have some impact.
this is really surprisingly good :sneaky:

I hope we can see you making other games in the future.

Reactions: Montanabob75

ERA51

The Hitcher
Feb 26, 2022
this is really surprisingly good :sneaky:

I hope we can see you making other games in the future.
For now I will focus on The Best Days... but if all goes well, we might end up with another game :)

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes