3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Please please please StickmanVN no animals in this, even that is one kink too much for me :sick:
come on man board the crazy train ,she fucked anything that moved so far so why not add some animals to the mix (i really hate myself for saying stuff like this sometimes ) but hey if she's willing to do anything why not throw everything at her and see how much she can handle

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is NTR that the daughter fucks a guy? why?
They are father and daughter and it is normal for them to have separate sexual lifes. At least until the game is advanced and have some kind of relationship a little deep

Randyviper

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone here updates dragon ball infinity that game has not been updated for over six months

StickmanVN

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Are you on Patreon or do you have A Buy me a Coffee page?
No and no is the simple answer, although the appeal of people giving me money would please my bank manager and my 2 ex wives :poop: . It wouldn't be fair to those people simply because the time I spend on the game is very much hit and miss as my proper job takes up so much of my time. I'm just making the game as a hobby, nothing else.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No and no is the simple answer, although the appeal of people giving me money would please my bank manager and my 2 ex wives :poop: . It wouldn't be fair to those people simply because the time I spend on the game is very much hit and miss as my proper job takes up so much of my time. I'm just making the game as a hobby, nothing else.
you should at least set up "buy me a coffee" if for nothing else than people have a need to show appreciation in ways that forward goals..its not always greed..lol.
oh..and if you do..do not post screen shots..HAHAAA!!!!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Thats cool. You just do you. I may make jokes but the game is actually entertaining and if I could just not have a certain scene seared into my optical devices I would certainly enjoy it alot more (y)

HarrySummer

Apr 21, 2019
Hmmmm.... I could do with a decent PC..... :whistle:
If you do set something up let me know as I have a whole $5 with your name on it, enough to buy a mouse or a mouse mat or something, maybe a coffee... a small coffee ;)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes