3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm intrigued because in most if not all the games the girls are virginals and don't are so open to show her bodies and fuck almost all the time and less with an estranger, you have to convince or blackmail the girl to finally fuck her, and here they are really free to do everything they want. I don't know how the dev plan make the game but could be really good.

PD: Don't like it to much the lack of decisions, I started to skip almost all the game to see if there was any and the moment when the decisions make they triunphal appearition, the version end. Still good start.
Edit: A lot of people say it but I will too. Hope he change the father's model, is so much young to have an 18 years daughter, they looks like the same age. More taller, maybe a bear if he don't want changed him to much.

Last edited:

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Overall decent artwork. The MC looks like a teenage boy though, kind of ruins the plot line. The super "loose" behavior of the daughter and her friend also ruin some logic parts of the story. I understand how it's supposed to be a juxtaposition to their possible "new life" down the road, but makes the characters not relatable at all.

Also I know there is a urination tag on this, but really there should be a "urination fetish" with a disclaimer that it is a central focus to almost every single interaction. If there was a way at the start to disable this dialogue/art that would make it so much more tenable for people that don't enjoy scat/piss degredation etc. A lot of VN's do this for NTR and other such content so shouldn't be too difficult.

The dialogue is quite disconnected. You have females claiming to be 18 in text and looking that age in art form, but their dialogue sounds like something from a 40 year old used up trick turning crack whore. It makes no sense. What little back story they have doesn't even begin to cover how they could possibly know what they know. Obviously characters can have spice and differences but these two young trollops have such cringy discussions that I found myself clicking through their text faster and faster until I just refused to read it. I've never had that happen in any of the other VN's I've read (and I've read a lot).

The art side of this has a lot of potential so I hope you understand that I am only writing this critique with the best of intentions.

Feb 26, 2020
it was ok but wish she was a virgin and daddy got to take her virginity but turns out shes a slut and no incest at all so i wont play it if it ever gets upated

Reactions: Look-see

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
moar pleez
This game carries the Abandoned tag for good reason. There has been no update in nearly two years, and no activity on the developer's web site in ages. Our wishing it to continue will not make it happen. Unfortunately, like a lot of other games that showed promise at the beginning, this one is deader than Lucca Brazzi. It too sleeps with the fishes.

• Sad
Reactions: Blob the Blob

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so fucking tired of devs that just drop their balls with stories like this, its so annoying....
if you're gonna start a story, finish it.
i guess the best thing to do is just access games that are already finished.
this is the reason i dont like paying for ongoing, too many times.....
just think if tolkien had pulled this crap.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
so fucking tired of devs that just drop their balls with stories like this, its so annoying....
if you're gonna start a story, finish it.
i guess the best thing to do is just access games that are already finished.
this is the reason i dont like paying for ongoing, too many times.....
just think if tolkien had pulled this crap.
There is always a reason for an abandoned game, as for only playing finished games, finished games don't earn enough money to justify its development as a solo developer.

estatistics

Mar 7, 2019
I dont know, if a developer stops to develop the game, if code is open, it can be developed from other gamers-devs that are willing to do it.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes