morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
just finished it on good wife route its not bad but don´t play expecting you will find the next great thing, but i had 3-4 hours of fun with it and always nice when a complete game suddenly drops, but holy shit we deserve an ending where her husband and supposed best friend suffer terribly for what they did, what the husband did was particular bad.
So the potential cuck is an asshole? Just asking as I do not fancy cheating games overly much unless it is a douchenozzle that gets cheated on :) Death to assholes, the planet is choking on them.

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Wow. Woke up and saw my game here. Interesting.
"Doctor Sabra Kenton is sometimes white? Looking at the 7th picture." <--That's just bad lighting. It was my first run on that trying to play with the camera light. It sucked so I dropped it quickly. Saving is possible. "Start new game. Then go to title IN GAME, then load your save from there. "The Game looks old." Because I made it in 720p. Half way through the game before I realized my mistake. Sorry.

Also, all routes are avoidable if you so wish. I made sure not to screw over those that dislike cheating, ntr and so on. With the exception of "The Bet" because that is a story driver.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i don´t think he is a cuck but i have not tried the cheating path yet, asshole is being generous i could spoil what they did some of it is in the very beginning but you will have too finish the game too know it all.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

hydro13

May 22, 2017
This game has a massive game breaking bug where if the game crashes u lose the ability to save at all and need to start over :/

the tender fuck option for the boat always causes a crash too.

Last edited:

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Hydro13- When you load the game back up, Start new game, then title IN GAME, then load your save. Then it goes back to normal saving.
This game has a massive game breaking bug where if the game crashes u lose the ability to save at all and need to start over :/

the tender fuck option for the boat always causes a crash too.

Reactions: m1st3r1

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the textbox is too big and renders are very dark... about half image size is covered with a useless space

full transparent textbox is required
there is no way to hide textbox...

very bad interface in this game (n)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes