• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know how to change the variables? I can't even find the damn things. What's the variable for bad wife points even called? Where is it?

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know how to change the variables? I can't even find the damn things. What's the variable for bad wife points even called? Where is it?
Think it was BWife or something close to that. I don't have the program loaded up anymore so I can't see it exactly. But memory serves right. It's that or something like that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sovereign

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Think it was BWife or something close to that. I don't have the program loaded up anymore so I can't see it exactly. But memory serves right. It's that or something like that.
I'm really not well versed in how this engine works and have no clue where the variables are stored, or even where the save files are. I managed to get the debugger on only to realize... I have no idea where to look

• Haha
Reactions: XavierVCP

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
I'm really not well versed in how this engine works and have no clue where the variables are stored, or even where the save files are. I managed to get the debugger on only to realize... I have no idea where to look
To be honest, I don't know either. I can say if you want good points, just keep hanging out with the husband in the morning. And just repeat work home hang with boys. (Cuckold/sharing) repeat the last sex event in the morning with the husband and talk about the window I think.
If you want bad wife points, Park. Morning Train. Work, bar (keep talking to bouncer when you walk in) talk to man outside bar on way home. Repeat. It doesn't take long either way you want it to go.

Reactions: Sovereign

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there a way to do something with this guy? I mean, every time I try it, it lead me to an event with my husband. Is there a way to... Just do something with this man?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. You just have to raise the "bad wife" stat. I didn't know at which point the event triggers, so I spent about 20 minutes raising the bad wife stat to see if it would come up... I went for a run, sit on the old man's lap, then go to the bar, talk to the bouncer, choose the golden door, and choose the "want to see" option when I came back from the bar... And then go to sleep. I repeated this until I reached 120 bad wife points, which activated the scene with this guy on the boat (also for the record when you have sex with him, you will see two options... Be rough or be tender... If you choose "tender" the game will close. That's what happened to me

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I've just started playing this and it looks like it'll be cool but I've a small question for Jeevant or anyone on is there a way I can get rid of the textbox or make it clear like you can with renpy games? Oh and I'm using joiplay!

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
will you say doesnt fit in everything but as the whole the bet that made her to go all this rabbit hole because of what he done, and then she got attached to him after the trip when he was trying to help her from that creature proves how much important she is to him made her see him defferantly and also i think she is attached to him more than her husbend in her conv and action and that why they showed in the intro how playfully with him more than her husbend so its normal responce for her to want to have him sex with him more than dustin and because of the action that dustin took to agree on made her see him defferantly and made her see Ryan more because his action in daily basis night shows his intrest in her more than how dustin act.

anyway again its your game, i just thought or see it from other point of view thats all and i just wanted to share the thought maybe it would make any kind of defferance or maybe it might give an idea for any other scene or so on.
Oh! Them. This game is part of a series. Characters you see in game will be available later on in other games for other things. Think Holly...can't do anything for her right now....but she a huge part of the next game I am currently making SBU. That couple is more of an introduction to the player. You will get to play more with them as the other games push forward.
???? some one said series but in the second part the last lough you abannded that and stopped? while you could of put the other actions in this game instead to make new parts oh will even if added the actions here also you could do the other series that you planning lol

Synet

Jan 2, 2023
dont see any solution for error: cannot read property of 'content'
so I fixed the code myself :D
If someone has same error place file SCRIPTS.js from archive to \data folder

Synet

Jan 2, 2023
yes.
Open some save editor (for example )
press Win+r
type %appdata%
press enter
go up
then go to \AppData\Local\Kenton Project\User Data\Default
Open in editor save file from this folder (save name like SaveGame_5.vndata)
ctrl+f and search
Code:
[
      "com.degica.vnm.default"
so you will see this:

Code:
    [
      "com.degica.vnm.default"
    ],
    [
      null,
      null,