BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Wow. Woke up and saw my game here. Interesting.
"Doctor Sabra Kenton is sometimes white? Looking at the 7th picture." <--That's just bad lighting. It was my first run on that trying to play with the camera light. It sucked so I dropped it quickly. Saving is possible. "Start new game. Then go to title IN GAME, then load your save from there. "The Game looks old." Because I made it in 720p. Half way through the game before I realized my mistake. Sorry.

Also, all routes are avoidable if you so wish. I made sure not to screw over those that dislike cheating, ntr and so on. With the exception of "The Bet" because that is a story driver.
Love the Game,even with the Errors...Great Job(y)....

• Red Heart
Reactions: XavierVCP

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
The New Game is out. SBU-The Last Laugh. Early build. Can find it here. I just let the mods and stuff come and get it and post it for everyone. Till they do, if anyone is still paying attention here, here ya go.

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
how to save progress in game?:)
When you start a game IF you saved. Start new game. Then click on Title on the left side. Then Load your save game from that screen. Also the way to do it is showed at the start of the game as well.

Harem Kinh

Apr 27, 2020
I have downloaded the android version, even extracted the rar file but there's no apk to run it, just some index.htm, help please

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
how to run the game? I use 7zip to extract, then extract the app.zip. when I press bloom.exe it wont play

knightlyone4u

Apr 21, 2022
Xavier, Love your game!!! One quick question though, the boy on the beach Brandly or something like that. I am not able to interact with him more than just 2 conversations and now all he does is talk about what college he goes to again and again. Can you take this further or is that as far as that goes?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
just finished it on good wife route its not bad but don´t play expecting you will find the next great thing, but i had 3-4 hours of fun with it and always nice when a complete game suddenly drops, but holy shit we deserve an ending where her husband and supposed best friend suffer terribly for what they did, what the husband did was particular bad.
Haven't played this yet, but your comment got me wondering what they did that was so bad.

Reactions: XavierVCP

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Xavier, Love your game!!! One quick question though, the boy on the beach Brandly or something like that. I am not able to interact with him more than just 2 conversations and now all he does is talk about what college he goes to again and again. Can you take this further or is that as far as that goes?
Sorry Knightly. Just saw this. This game is complete. Brandly is a building conversation. Just keep talking to him and after like 5 times he moves on to the next part.

Reactions: knightlyone4u

knightlyone4u

Apr 21, 2022
Xavier, i tried talking to him over 5 times with a bad wife score of 135 and did the same with good wife score of 70 and it will not let me get any further.... Is there something else I need to do?

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Xavier, i tried talking to him over 5 times with a bad wife score of 135 and did the same with good wife score of 70 and it will not let me get any further.... Is there something else I need to do?
Strange. I looked at all the code. Made sure everything was tagged. He should not be giving you issues. There is no broken variables or anything. How odd.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes