djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Whew. Long one here. Game engine is Visual Novel Maker. I can't code for the life of me.

Gold Bathroom door in bar is unlocked if you talk to the bouncer I think its 5-7 times. That is based on your "bad wife" score from there.

Alley way is pure bad wife points. Higher you have them, the more Sabra does.

Boat is based on good/bad wife points. Boat good wife can have sharing IF you keep talking to dustin in the morning or throughout the main story about sharing her. Gotta build that up, it's not high points btw.

oh i see but you didnt mention about that old guy in the park?

and also what i meant about getting ryan instead of her husbend to meet up with the old guy. so she can fuck both of them instead of Dustin who comes to fuck his wife infront of the old guy instead of the other way around that the old guy fucks the wife infront of her husbend and husbend only watches or joins if she wanted him to join.

because as you said its based on the story well then she wanted to help him to accept to share her, or even watch her but in the old guy scene is not sharing and also is not watching but its showing the old guy.... so its not helping her to get Dustin to accept to watch her fucking other men while he is watching or joining.

so its type of logic:

if sabra fucks ryan daily = true then invite him instead of the husbend. so she will get double penetration.

or

invites the husbend and then question if she wants him to watch her fuck the old guy or join.

not the way how he comes to show the old guy lol.

and also about in the bought kinds the same if sabra fucks ryan then invites ryan here they can swin to the island and have double penetration or even camp with both ryan and the boat owner or swin back to the boat fuck on the boat then back to go to work :p

sorry i know i am not the dev. just some idea's lol.

maybe meet Ryan outside gym or something lol

Last edited:
Reactions: XavierVCP

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
oh i see but you didnt mention about that old guy in the park?

and also what i meant about getting ryan instead of her husbend to meet up with the old guy. so she can fuck both of them instead of Dustin who comes to fuck his wife infront of the old guy instead of the other way around that the old guy fucks the wife infront of her husbend and husbend only watches or joins if she wanted him to join.

because as you said its based on the story well then she wanted to help him to accept to share her, or even watch her but in the old guy scene is not sharing and also is not watching but its showing the old guy.... so its not helping her to get Dustin to accept to watch her fucking other men while he is watching or joining.

so its type of logic:

if sabra fucks ryan daily = true then invite him instead of the husbend. so she will get double penetration.

or

invites the husbend and then question if she wants him to watch her fuck the old guy or join.

not the way how he comes to show the old guy lol.

and also about in the bought kinds the same if sabra fucks ryan then invites ryan here they can swin to the island and have double penetration or even camp with both ryan and the boat owner or swin back to the boat fuck on the boat then back to go to work :p

sorry i know i am not the dev. just some idea's lol.

maybe meet Ryan outside gym or something lol
Ryan doesn't fit in everything. As the end of the game implies...he is just not fully into all of this. I worked him in if it fit. Sometimes I had to just accept certain things and move on to finish the game. The problem with developing a game is I just can't get all the kinks and the great idea's in in one shot. Hence why it is spread across multiple games. Also Ryan gets his own game as time goes on. The Bet is purely about Sabra and how she deals with life afterwards. Coming to terms. Grips if you will. Though those ideas are great, I was focused on her and didn't always run the laps of what "could be" for everyone else. It's always afterwards you look at something and go "yeah...that could have freakin worked!"

P.S. - I was very cautious when making this game. I wanted to wait till completion before I put it up. That was a mistake as I had to bug fix it all myself. And I never got any advice or influence/great ideas from my community. I will not make that mistake again. So my second game is being put up in a few days and I will go from there. Cheers for the advice and info. I hope you enjoyed what The Bet offered regardless.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ryan doesn't fit in everything. As the end of the game implies...he is just not fully into all of this. I worked him in if it fit. Sometimes I had to just accept certain things and move on to finish the game. The problem with developing a game is I just can't get all the kinks and the great idea's in in one shot. Hence why it is spread across multiple games. Also Ryan gets his own game as time goes on. The Bet is purely about Sabra and how she deals with life afterwards. Coming to terms. Grips if you will. Though those ideas are great, I was focused on her and didn't always run the laps of what "could be" for everyone else. It's always afterwards you look at something and go "yeah...that could have freakin worked!"

P.S. - I was very cautious when making this game. I wanted to wait till completion before I put it up. That was a mistake as I had to bug fix it all myself. And I never got any advice or influence/great ideas from my community. I will not make that mistake again. So my second game is being put up in a few days and I will go from there. Cheers for the advice and info. I hope you enjoyed what The Bet offered regardless.
I have a bug in my game, where after she has sex with the boat guy, when she leaves the next scene just closes the game, so I have to play it by skipping boat content. Also with the boy on the dock, can’t make her do anything with him but just keeps repeating talking about college, is that a bug? I think I’m on chapter 10

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have a bug in my game, where after she has sex with the boat guy, when she leaves the next scene just closes the game, so I have to play it by skipping boat content. Also with the boy on the dock, can’t make her do anything with him but just keeps repeating talking about college, is that a bug? I think I’m on chapter 10
yeah download the game from the itch.io link in his first page or here i copied it

and it will work fine

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

will you say doesnt fit in everything but as the whole the bet that made her to go all this rabbit hole because of what he done, and then she got attached to him after the trip when he was trying to help her from that creature proves how much important she is to him made her see him defferantly and also i think she is attached to him more than her husbend in her conv and action and that why they showed in the intro how playfully with him more than her husbend so its normal responce for her to want to have him sex with him more than dustin and because of the action that dustin took to agree on made her see him defferantly and made her see Ryan more because his action in daily basis night shows his intrest in her more than how dustin act.

anyway again its your game, i just thought or see it from other point of view thats all and i just wanted to share the thought maybe it would make any kind of defferance or maybe it might give an idea for any other scene or so on.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I tried the old trick of changing .rar/.zip/.7z to .apk in the android version but is not working, nor extracting did any good. Has anyone here make it work?

Reactions: RatherPervy

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Just out of curiosity....Does the CG Gallery serve any purpse at all or is it just there for the text? :p
I mean no ffense by that, just for the life of me I don't know why you can't unlock anything in it. Unless there is also a special work around for it like with actually being able to save your progress :p
Thought it might unlock when I complete the game but...Nope.
The CG gallery just refuses me I suppse ;___;

• Red Heart

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Just out of curiosity....Does the CG Gallery serve any purpse at all or is it just there for the text? :p
I mean no ffense by that, just for the life of me I don't know why you can't unlock anything in it. Unless there is also a special work around for it like with actually being able to save your progress :p
Thought it might unlock when I complete the game but...Nope.
The CG gallery just refuses me I suppse ;___;
That's all my bad. That is the reason why the save system is screwed up. I tried to rework the already present title and save/load system and not only failed miserably, but almost broke the entire game. So I took the variable out to use CG gallery. Along with the ability to unlock any of it. As far as this game is concerned, it will be my first and only non-cg game. I, much like yourself, LOVE cg galleries to know what I missed. For full completion. All that good stuff. So to sum it up, sorry. I failed that big time.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Nah, don't worry about it, when it'S your first game there are bound to be some...hiccups.
Apart from that, I couldn't produce anything that even resemblances a finsihed game, so props to you in any case ;]
I enjoyed your game, only the bad wife path though. Who wants a good wife ;d Looking forward to your next game.
Hopefully with working Gallery and without weird saving mechanics =P

• Haha

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Nah, don't worry about it, when it'S your first game there are bound to be some...hiccups.
Apart from that, I couldn't produce anything that even resemblances a finsihed game, so props to you in any case ;]
I enjoyed your game, only the bad wife path though. Who wants a good wife ;d Looking forward to your next game.
Hopefully with working Gallery and without weird saving mechanics =P
Totally agree. Loyal wife? Meh. So hard. Corrupted? Damn right. But I gotta give others the choice.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Diversity is always a good idea as long as you don't get over-ambitious and throw like 25+ different girls at you and still claim they would all have some sort of personality. Which...never works out :D At some point they are just there to fill the screen with a different par of breasts. Fewer girls are always better ^^

• Haha

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Diversity is always a good idea as long as you don't get over-ambitious and throw like 25+ different girls at you and still claim they would all have some sort of personality. Which...never works out :D At some point they are just there to fill the screen with a different par of breasts. Fewer girls are always better ^^
Agreed. I don't want, nor will I create those numbers. I prefer personal. Actual characters. Actual bonding. Random (insert girl so you can fuck her) is boring and makes things complicated.

Reactions: Jeepster

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Why can't I save?
When you exit out of a game and come back later. Start NEW GAME. The moment the left side save/load/title pops up, click on title. THEN load game from that loading screen. Also...I put that in the front of the game at start.

Reactions: phillsm23

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well some random fuckery can also be entertaining, but not if that's the whole game. At some point you need at least something that resembles a plot or character that aren't shallow and just there to reach some sort of quota :p

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Why can't I save?
you cant save until any of the characters talk then you will have to save.

i know its hard that you are not allowed to go backward to be able to save or to be able to save in the choices before we do our choices it would of been easier but not all the programming laguages would allow you to do so. or it depend on the developer how he choose the mecanisim his game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In case anyone else cares about it: The main character has a husband.

Maybe that's a given, given the 'cheating' tag, but when the summary didn't mention it I assumed the MC was single. That not being the case turned me off the game. My bad though.

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
How to bang thomas in the boat ? its always Sabra and her husband
I double tested this because it didn't seem right to me. The answer is get your "bad wife" points higher. Around 40+ I THINK. It does work fine, but I think I crossed some wires when setting it up to where good and bad will jump the other based on which is higher.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes