ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well on my first run, where I didn't figure out how saving works since I simply didn't read the instructions in the beginning, I was on the bad wife path, flirted with him, gained bad wife points for that and like 2 days later, my lovely husband was magically invovled there aswell :D For god knows what reason.
When I restarted on an actual save game, I did the same and then my husband didn't pop up. So...I have no idea what exactly triggered it this time ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: XavierVCP

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Well on my first run, where I didn't figure out how saving works since I simply didn't read the instructions in the beginning, I was on the bad wife path, flirted with him, gained bad wife points for that and like 2 days later, my lovely husband was magically invovled there aswell :D For god knows what reason.
When I restarted on an actual save game, I did the same and then my husband didn't pop up. So...I have no idea what exactly triggered it this time ^^
Yeah, that was one of the few slip ups that I just tested over and over again and determined it was easier to deal with than redoing scripts and then reuploading all those files just for that. It's not broke, just have to manage your moves carefully. Sorry about that. I have since changed my new game without the point system cuz screw that noise.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well it added a certain amount of randomness to it, so it's all good. Don't worry about it too much, learning by doing :p I still had my share of fun with that whole trip. Though as usual I miss my rollback option that you usually have in Ren'Py games xD

• Red Heart

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can you share your save where FMC and Thomas only in the boat instead of Dustin ? In my playthrough I think its impossible to trigger that now even with the bad points because Dustin was already there

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
How to bang thomas in the boat ? its always Sabra and her husband

curropt her first until she fuck the guy in the alley or in the park or the club then start visiting thomas so she will be okey to go with him without being affraid from him banging her. so then she will start to accept his request to hand job him first but then after they swim then she will have the option to bang him.

CrdBrtn

Jul 31, 2021
I downloaded it for Android.. It's a rar file.. When renaming it's not starting and when decompressing it shows many files except the apk

Please help me anyone

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I downloaded it for Android.. It's a rar file.. When renaming it's not starting and when decompressing it shows many files except the apk

Please help me anyone
well i think you downloaded the wrong file (win , ... etc ) that's shouldnt be for android.

CrdBrtn

Jul 31, 2021
well i think you downloaded the wrong file (win , ... etc ) that's shouldnt be for android.
I tried to download the one for android from all the sites mentioned.. It shows The.Bet.Android.rar.. When extraction it shows no apk

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
how do you bring up the menu that you are supposed to use to load saved games? Esc just closes the whole thing out. Am I going to have to just play this and never close it?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
This is why some of us laugh when people throw ntr around.

NTR doesn't mean the husband doesn't have sex, it just means other people fuck her too.
thats cheating what you just described but the NTR is that she totally neglect her husbend and deny him sex just giving him hj or bj just to get him off her....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thats cheating what you just described but the NTR is that she totally neglect her husbend and deny him sex just giving him hj or bj just to get him off her....
No it isn't, not even close.

Netorare is essentially a genre whose goal is to project discomfort on the audience's part (much like horror flicks are intended to provoke unintended bowel movements), where the discomfort comes in the form of sexual jealousy. Typically, a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man (another girl just doesn't pack the same punch), thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy. The nature of the affair varies, and the parties involved may be willing or unwilling: sometimes the girl is simply cheating, sometimes it's in the form of a Scarpia Ultimatum, some other times, it's rape, or the man may simply be pimping his sweetheart out to earn their bread.

Netorare is just the woman being fucked/raped by another man. It does not mean she never fucks her partner again. No idea where you got that from.

So many of you throw NTR around without ever knowing what it means, just make it up as you go along.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No it isn't, not even close.

Netorare is just the woman being fucked/raped by another man. It does not mean she never fucks her partner again. No idea where you got that from.

So many of you throw NTR around without ever knowing what it means, just make it up as you go along.
yeah but continue reading the full info it will show you that she will start to replace to accept the stranger more than the husbend and she will avoid the husbend and deny him any sex. because he got replaced... which is that the NTR but it doesnt say anything about having sex with the husbend which proves my point.

anyway good descussion but please the thread is about a game not this. thank you

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
how do you bring up the menu that you are supposed to use to load saved games? Esc just closes the whole thing out. Am I going to have to just play this and never close it?
Start NEW GAME - Click TITLE on the left when new game starts. Then LOAD GAME from that page. I also put the explanation for that at the start of the game. So in order to load a game, you will see it every single time.

Last edited:

XavierVCP

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Will Sabra be in your new game?
what is the new game going to be called & when will it be out?
The new game is called SBU- The Last Laugh. Sabra is NOT in it. But Holly is. Male Protag. College fun. New stories. Characters and adventures await. It will be out shortly. I'm trying to finish up Holly Morning Chapter 7. Not even close to the game being done BUT I refuse to put out a workable game with barely any content. Currently has about an hour worth of game time. If you read. A bit more.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Start NEW GAME - Click TITLE on the left when new game starts. Then LOAD GAME from that page. I also put the explanation for that at the start of the game. So in order to load a game, you will see it every single time.
Yeah that is on me I miss read it the first time

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes