korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
MC looks good, sexy and has a lovable attitude a total opposite of her brother. Good start from a game.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Tried this one for the first time. Not bad at all. It could use an editor because of some typos and to make sure that the writing tries to say what it wants to say. For example, I think there is a joke in a scene where the MC is greeted by several secretaries using the company's slogan, then the CEO makes the same remark but exaggerates it, and I'm not sure whether he was joking, which would be charming, or he was acting like a douche corpo guy, head and toe into the corporate jingo. Quite plot and character driven story, and that usually makes a good VN in my book.

Reactions: zegamez

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
the genre list is disturbingly tame, knowing the dev. Will this stay like this or will things ramp up along the story?

Reactions: zegamez

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
I am tempted to give it a shot, because the visuals in Beauty & the Thug were top-notch, but christ that game had zero *real* choices (only lesbian route or Douche-McDouche-Face, and I didn't want either). Is this game any different, or are we forced to go along with the dev's pairing of choice?
The Better Deal is a story driven game, so choices are essential for the gameplay. Beauty and the Thug is a sandbox like game, which hasn't that priority.

Great new game ! (y)
The plot is very creative.
The character expressions are also wonderful.
One small comment:East Asian women don't have lips that thick.:giggle:
(And DrChen's design is full of hostility to CN, but I'm not surprised anymore...)
Actually Riley isn't East Asian, only her mother is. Maybe her lips comes from her fathers bloodline.

the genre list is disturbingly tame, knowing the dev. Will this stay like this or will things ramp up along the story?
The genre list is designed to make the game appearing on Steam and fulfill the requirements of Patreon. I think if there were less restrictions, the game would have more tags / content options.

Hi i have a question: which level on patreon is required for the 0.5a version? the 5$ will do? Thanks
On Patreon zegamez speaks of 10 $ or higher.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes