HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
lol at the "I'll show you how to mess with me!" line. I assume it got lost in translation.

Also trained soldier my ass.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The good announcement of the game demonstrates a job well done and makes you want to play it.
I wish the developer "zegamez" to continue his work and thank him for proposing it here.
Best wishes !

• Red Heart
Reactions: zegamez

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That game will be fun! I can see why it took so long to get where it is with the amount of options available that all interact with each other. The choices look like they are only want to fuck at first, but there is more to them than this.

After having played Sunny's route, I wonder why pet or kitten is not one of the options for a pet name since with her headphone it's the first nickname that come to my mind.

I will play the other routes later since RL is getting in the way.

I just joined the discord chanel. Typos and bugs goes in the same chanel than the ones for B&T?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, I have made the Italian translation of this game download v.0.5a , clean game unpack the contents in the game folder, greetings

Last edited:

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Great new game ! (y)
The plot is very creative.
The character expressions are also wonderful.
One small comment:East Asian women don't have lips that thick.:giggle:
Her mother is Japanese, and her father is American. So, there could be some options.

(And DrChen's design is full of hostility to CN, but I'm not surprised anymore...)
You mean Chinese government, right?
And cuckolds in American government make the picture even closer to the reality, but it’s still fiction))

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

And just what exactly are those links? Because I can't see this game being in those at least not at first glance, so no idea why post those links, seem sus to me.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
  • First of all - Fantastic opening. Immediately I was interested in the character and her problems.
  • Also, fan-fucking-tastic renders & animation. There are a few minor hiccups (like the leg twitch during push-ups), but they're really minor. Solid character design, good use of lighting, etc. I'm not much of a graphics person, but this one stands out to me.
  • I'm not usually a fan of manual save names, but I love the default inclusion of chapter titles, etc.

That said, I found a few minor issues that I'm going to point out behind a spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Admittedly, I've had a bit to drink tonight and many of those suggestions might just be my ego talking ;)
Do what's good for you. Take what I mention with a grain of salt. Etc. Feel free to ignore/burn this comment if it's completely off base or out-of-line.

note: I decided to test uploading a sync. It seems weird that it will expire in an hour. I guess that's enough if someone is transferring data between computers or between users, but not for regular play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JNev and zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Tried this one for the first time. Not bad at all. It could use an editor because of some typos and to make sure that the writing tries to say what it wants to say. For example, I think there is a joke in a scene where the MC is greeted by several secretaries using the company's slogan, then the CEO makes the same remark but exaggerates it, and I'm not sure whether he was joking, which would be charming, or he was acting like a douche corpo guy, head and toe into the corporate jingo. Quite plot and character driven story, and that usually makes a good VN in my book.

You are right; the joke intended to describe the corporate, self-centered atmosphere at BP Protection Headquarters is present in this scene, but not in the way you described.

If you pay attention to the wall posters and greetings, you'll notice that BP Protection has grown from being "the leading security corporation on the continent" to "the most reliable security corporation in the observable universe" just in the time it takes Riley to ride the elevator to Mr. Price's office.

Riley highlights this with the remark, "The most reliable and rapidly growing, huh?"

Unfortunately, this is what happens when a non-native speaker tries to deliver a non-straightforward joke. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me deliver this joke more effectively.

Reactions: Marcus800

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
the genre list is disturbingly tame, knowing the dev. Will this stay like this or will things ramp up along the story?
Is that what fame I have here? :D
In fact, this game was intended to be vanilla. After "Beauty and the Thug" was banned on Steam, I wanted to create the game that would be maximum Steam-friendly. However, it appeared that I just can't create a vanilla game. Still, it's tamer that BT, indeed.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
JNev is the person who actually wrote the script of this visual novel. You can ask him about the game details as well.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
That game will be fun! I can see why it took so long to get where it is with the amount of options available that all interact with each other. The choices look like they are only want to fuck at first, but there is more to them than this.

After having played Sunny's route, I wonder why pet or kitten is not one of the options for a pet name since with her headphone it's the first nickname that come to my mind.

I will play the other routes later since RL is getting in the way.

I just joined the discord chanel. Typos and bugs goes in the same chanel than the ones for B&T?
Yes, it's the same channel for now. Thank you

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes