JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Ze-gam-eZ, it isn't very often that the story of a game captures me even more than the game itself. But, I am loving what I am reading and the artwork is terrific. The story is intriguing and I am looking forward to what is going to happen next. I assume that the whole story is Ms. Ito's relationship with her crew and others in the story.
But, seeing how she loves to tease her brother and it is evident that her brother often times sees her as more than a sister. Is there a possibility of something happening between the siblings? One just has to ask.
I am excited waiting for your next update and Ms. Ito is a real cutie and I love cuties. Thanks for the wonderful game.
Well, the story isn't only about relationships, but they have a certain role in the game.
Riley and William are close siblings. They always were and Riley still looks at William as her little brother. She might act a little bit carefree around him, but she hasn't any desire for him. He adores her (secretly), but of course he wouldn't ask her for a date or something, knowing that she is his sister.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It was like an option in the initial version, but I decided not to include it in the final version. As I mentioned earlier, the main goal was to create a Steam-friendly game after my first game was banned there. So, I decided to exclude all questionable content
I hear you, censorship and the fear of censorship really sucks. It's art for goodness sakes, not real life.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This was quite the interesting game. The Universal Walkthrough Mods don't seem to be 100% foolproof with this one, the examining the ninja scene showed was a big one that I luckily picked the right order to find what seems like the full way of seeing this, but worked well enough. Very curious to see where this goes, specially with where it left off at. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for more!!!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Back for another round ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weird, the screenshots that CboyC95 posted included a few scenes I didn't see. Maybe I downloaded an old version or something.
Looks like I have 0.2b-FREE rather than 0.5a...
I'll be back (probably)

Reactions: zegamez and JNev

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Weird, the screenshots that CboyC95 posted included a few scenes I didn't see. Maybe I downloaded an old version or something.
Looks like I have 0.2b-FREE rather than 0.5a...
I'll be back (probably)
Yes, these screenshots are from v0.5. You played the free version 0.2b.

To your comments:

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Anal sex, Adventure, Animated, Female Protagonist, Humor, Interracial, Mobile game, Vaginal Sex
Tags of version 0.5a: BDSM, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Romance, Sex Toys (butt plug), Teasing, Virgin.
Is there a lesbian only/ no dick path available?

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
She didn't want to talk about it in this situation. Not sure why this should have ended in another way.
While I haven't played the game, what they mean is that instead of an abrupt end of the scene, with her deadpanning out the window, a continuation that the time passing exists. A simple change of topic line or two shows a bonding moment and doesn't leave the readers/viewers feeling like "that's it?" Many books, AAA games, shows, etc.. use this method to fade one scene into another that's entirely different. Mostly used to switch night to next day.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
What's wrong with lesbians?
Don't mind her, she want straight female MC and is very is frustrating by any lesbian MC game.

Anyway, I think you can avoid any lesbian path in this game.
I don't try it, as I'm on the opposite side of the fence (if possible I play a pure lesbian route). But as you can avoid any straight action so far, I feel you can avoid any lesbian scene either if you want.

Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Back for another round ;)

I think it was Stephen King, but I'm not sure, who said that you should sit and describe your character meticulously, in all tiny details. Later, when you consider what your character will do in a certain situation, you can refer to this background. However, you shouldn't burden your reader with all that boring data. Write only what is necessary and when it is necessary.

Therefore, you're right; some information about the character is missing. But that's intentional because it:

• Will be revealed later.
  • Is boring and unnecessary for the narration.
  • Is purposely concealed to prevent the player from discovering certain things prematurely.

Considering that this is an adult visual novel, you should include even less information than in regular novels.

What really matters is that your character's behavior doesn't conflict with the logic of the world you've created.

Des starts to ask Jack a question, Jack makes a joke, Des never asks a question.
Not, that's not true! He asked! Remember when they went to room #104 right after the initial medical exam? That's when Desmond asked Jack how, in medical terms, to explain to his white neighbor why his white wife has a black baby.

Riley says that she left 3 years ago and that it's personal, then there's a little joking
This scene was meant to finish awkwardly.

This guy is standing too close to the action and staring blankly into the camera.
That's how I wanted to portray this character: the personal assistant of the Head of the BP Protection branch, someone who says nothing unless absolutely necessary. He's old but still very dangerous. He appears lazy and looks like he's staring into space, but in reality, he sees everything and is ready to act instantly. It may look creepy, and that's how it should be. His role in our visual novel is small, so I agree he's not described in great detail.

Why'd we get a long, sexy, look up the side of a mountain?
To show that it's huge and naturally well-protected against any enemies, and there's no sign of another entrance. Also, in my opinion, it sets up the following joke nicely.

Getting to the hidden base and not knowing how to get in or what they're supposed to do seems a little... incompetent? Shouldn't they have had a briefing or something?
That's what I said about that creepy driver-personal assistant. Sure, he could have explained everything in detail, but it would be against his nature. That's why he stayed silent the entire trip and then left, leaving the team to figure out how to get inside on their own. He decided that the paperwork he handed Terrence at the last moment contained all the necessary information.

Huh? I don't follow. How's that reference relate to this situation?
Either I am too old, or that's very cultural/language-dependent. In my understanding, this phrase slightly changed its initial meaning and was used to cheer up your team members in any dangerous situation. Of course, Terrence said it as a joke.

Are you trying to show off his insane grip strength?
Yes, exactly. Of course, it's exaggerated. It's not fun enough to call it a joke, but it's still fun.

Also, why the "Dutch Angle"? Is it supposed to be weird and that's the point?
Because it allows showing more of the vertical character's body on a landscape-oriented 1920x1080 image. I often use this technique to show my character closer and, at the same time, include part of the body that otherwise would be excluded.

Thank you for your review!
Yes, you have version 0.2. Now, you can update it to 0.5a

Reactions: L7Bear and TimoF965

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I can't believe I've missed this game until now!

I like very much zegamez other game, Beauty and the Thug.
The Better Deal is in early development, but I enjoy it a lot so far.
The renders are to notch.
I like the story.
I love the MC.

And thank you zegamez to give us again the option to play a pure lesbian route.
I'm not a fan of Melissa so far. But even if the only other female NPC is Sunny, I will be happy with just this girl!
I love her mix of shyness and kinkiness.
And freckles + tanlines :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
But of course I wouldn't mind if Cathy is ever transferred in this secret base ;).

• Red Heart
Reactions: zegamez

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
I can't believe I've missed this game until now!

I like very much zegamez other game, Beauty and the Thug.
The Better Deal is in early development, but I enjoy it a lot so far.
The renders are to notch.
I like the story.
I love the MC.

And thank you zegamez to give us again the option to play a pure lesbian route.
I'm not a fan of Melissa so far. But even if the only other female NPC is Sunny, I will be happy with just this girl!
I love her mix of shyness and kinkiness.
And freckles + tanlines :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
But of course I wouldn't mind if Cathy is ever transferred in this secret base ;).

Thank you for your review and for the bugs you caught!

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes