zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
  • First of all - Fantastic opening. Immediately I was interested in the character and her problems.
  • Also, fan-fucking-tastic renders & animation. There are a few minor hiccups (like the leg twitch during push-ups), but they're really minor. Solid character design, good use of lighting, etc. I'm not much of a graphics person, but this one stands out to me.
  • I'm not usually a fan of manual save names, but I love the default inclusion of chapter titles, etc.

That said, I found a few minor issues that I'm going to point out behind a spoiler tag.
Thank you so much for so detailed bugs / typos report!

If there's a locker room at work, why does she wear her uniform to/from home?
Riley just takes a gun, a radio, and her bag with other stuff here.

What are "Hamadriles"? I even googled it - the entire google results are above.
bonus: Comparing a black man (especially having sex with a white woman) to a zoo animal is extremely racially problematic.
Thank you for pointing out. I meant only the terribly noisy behavior of these primates. It slipped off my mind that it may sound racist. I'll replace it with wild cats.

That's not a US electric socket. What is that? Type H, J, or N???
Well... That's a fiction story, okay? :D

This guy is in EVERY game.
It's cheap in terms of the resources required to render it. It's just a 2D image that can be changed to imitate the changing angle of view.

"wimp" seems like an odd insult. Then again, maybe that's the point.
It's an easter egg. If you play my first game "Beauty and the Thug", you will understand.

Stupid question. Riley's mom is in Japan. Riley's dad is in the Caribbean. Riley's dad didn't seem particularly Japanese. But her last name (generally speaking, her father's last name) is Ito. Ito is a Japanese last name. I guess her mom is in Japan and her dad is Japanese, even though her brother doesn't look Japanese at all and...? I dunno, I'm bad at identifying "races" and that sort of thing. Anyway, are both her parents supposed to be of Japanese descent?
Riley's mom is Japanese, and her dad is American. She and her brother took their mother's last name. I think there was an explanation in the initial version of the script, but it totally slipped my mind. Maybe JNev can remind us.

Thank you one more time. It seems like Chat GPT still can't replace a human in this field ))

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Riley's mom is Japanese, and her dad is American. She and her brother took their mother's last name. I think there was an explanation in the initial version of the script, but it totally slipped my mind. Maybe @JNev can remind us.
There was a reason for that last name, but no place to bring this topic in the game. In short words: that was a condition that Riley's dad had to accept to get the permission to marry her mom. Japanese parents are really strict sometimes, especially when their daughter want to marry a foreign man ;)
Nevertheless, that's a story that wasn't important enough to tell.

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
If they were in the same unit, why does she say/pretend that she is meeting him for the first time?
Actually she doesn't pretend that. Terry's hug just caught her by surprise.

Nevertheless, I'd like to read more of you in the future. These were quite interesting thoughts and I think when English isn't the native language, something like that helps the development to make the final product even better.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Actually she doesn't pretend that. Terry's hug just caught her by surprise.

Nevertheless, I'd like to read more of you in the future. These were quite interesting thoughts and I think when English isn't the native language, something like that helps the development to make the final product even better.
I will replace it with "Ughh... Long time no see."

Reactions: damnedfrog

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is that what fame I have here? :D
In fact, this game was intended to be vanilla. After "Beauty and the Thug" was banned on Steam, I wanted to create the game that would be maximum Steam-friendly. However, it appeared that I just can't create a vanilla game. Still, it's tamer that BT, indeed.
It's more like I was hoping to not see yet another vanilla game. I wasn't aware of the Steam ban so I can understand your reluctance to add questionable content. But, afaik, Steam doesn't ban more niche sexual stuff BT had such as watersports, anal play, cum play and such, so I was hoping to see something in this game as well. With that said, I don't want to judge a book by its cover and I will give it a try in the future. Best of luck :)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBetterDeal-0.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Just a really minor nitpick... if the environment (such as the security card reader when you first come in to work, for example) is gonna keep calling the MC Riley Ito, might as well remove the name change option.

EDIT: Also, having a Christmas song for an instrumental in an adult game is a... choice, I guess, lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: zegamez

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
That was pretty damn good, I must say. Great visuals, and while there are some grammatical errors, the writing is pretty decent.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ze-gam-eZ, it isn't very often that the story of a game captures me even more than the game itself. But, I am loving what I am reading and the artwork is terrific. The story is intriguing and I am looking forward to what is going to happen next. I assume that the whole story is Ms. Ito's relationship with her crew and others in the story.
But, seeing how she loves to tease her brother and it is evident that her brother often times sees her as more than a sister. Is there a possibility of something happening between the siblings? One just has to ask.
I am excited waiting for your next update and Ms. Ito is a real cutie and I love cuties. Thanks for the wonderful game.

Great new game ! (y)
The plot is very creative.
The character expressions are also wonderful.
One small comment:East Asian women don't have lips that thick.:giggle:
(And DrChen's design is full of hostility to CN, but I'm not surprised anymore...)
Decent comment, but, don't you think that is a little nit-picking? Just a little?

View attachment 3740191
Ok, fellas, Haha! I asked for a bulletproof vest, not a bulletproof chest vest. Men are such children... :sneaky:

Thanks for the share. The game looks high quality.
Protecting the boobs at all costs, I love it.

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Ze-gam-eZ, it isn't very often that the story of a game captures me even more than the game itself. But, I am loving what I am reading and the artwork is terrific. The story is intriguing and I am looking forward to what is going to happen next. I assume that the whole story is Ms. Ito's relationship with her crew and others in the story.
But, seeing how she loves to tease her brother and it is evident that her brother often times sees her as more than a sister. Is there a possibility of something happening between the siblings? One just has to ask.
I am excited waiting for your next update and Ms. Ito is a real cutie and I love cuties. Thanks for the wonderful game.
It was like an option in the initial version, but I decided not to include it in the final version. As I mentioned earlier, the main goal was to create a Steam-friendly game after my first game was banned there. So, I decided to exclude all questionable content

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes