JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Tjop could you give us a spoiler of the tags that you plan to supplement the game in the future? Some things are difficult to pass on to many people, and warning them in advance avoids undesirable discourse.

Reactions: Tjop

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Looks interesting...

Will give it a spin tomorrow when I get a bit of free time.

Nice art tho, can't go wrong with elves! ;)

• Red Heart

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
Kudos to you!
Nice art, and the current content is great for a 0.1

Hope to see more in the coming months :)

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Here is the Italian translation
of The Big Beyond [v0.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Big Beyond [v0.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
This is amazing, thank you soo much. It inspires me to see people put in time into things like this just for the community.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Really enjoying this so far, despite some warnings here and there that things aren't implemented yet. There is already plenty to do and explore however this is where it gets a little complicated, I have no idea if I can still push on and discover new things at this point and there isn't really an indication in game on what else I could/should do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no idea if I still miss anything, some sort of hint system or tell of current content would be great..

Aside from that, I really like the art so far and look forward to see how this all develops. Some characters seem really interesting already and cant wait for more content with them.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Really enjoying this so far, despite some warnings here and there that things aren't implemented yet. There is already plenty to do and explore however this is where it gets a little complicated, I have no idea if I can still push on and discover new things at this point and there isn't really an indication in game on what else I could/should do.

So no idea if I still miss anything, some sort of hint system or tell of current content would be great..

Aside from that, I really like the art so far and look forward to see how this all develops. Some characters seem really interesting already and cant wait for more content with them.

Great feedback, really nice to hear it. Yeah I can help explain a few things.

I will add more to the info system. You are right, it can be better, just need to find a balance to not over-saturate the things to do list. Maybe a new improved system later. I hope that clears up some things and if you need anything more explained, I'd be happy to.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I like this game, and the combat i really gave it a chance, i play for like 2 hours trying to find gold, diferrent routes (im sure that i doesn't do everyoone but i got the game and the coin so its enough for me) and all but its so hard, and unfair that i can encounter an inevitable fight that always kills me, and the teleport is so expensive, so i cheat in the game files, just for win the fucking troll and wolf, i like this game a lot, hope for more in the future

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I like this game, and the combat i really gave it a chance, i play for like 2 hours trying to find gold, diferrent routes (im sure that i doesn't do everyoone but i got the game and the coin so its enough for me) and all but its so hard, and unfair that i can encounter an inevitable fight that always kills me, and the teleport is so expensive, so i cheat in the game files, just for win the fucking troll and wolf, i like this game a lot, hope for more in the future
I understand, thank you for the feedback. Have you tried to talk to Naevys? (The secretary in the Keepers mansion)
She will give you gold for every field you visit and document (it does it automatically when you set up a camp).

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes