Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
After reading your reply and some others here. I came to the conclusion I absolutely missed the hut of the witch.. Finished that "quest" now as well. The "hut" I was referring to in my post had a reference to lord of the eggs or something? if I'm not mistaken guess it might have been more of a house or cave and that created the misunderstanding. Anyways, since I already had the gem I only had the option to give it to her.. Well she kinda "took" it from me I guess :ROFLMAO: But that whole situation was shady a.f if I had the option I would have liked to know a bit more before deciding on giving that gem away........ Although the transformation and reward seemed to be worth it..

On a side note, unlike she says. If you come back to her you can't get a "reminder" for your silence. It just goes over the same dialogue in the "state" you first meet her. Also no new dialogue with Emily after the "event" (looking forward to next update)

Can't believe I missed this in my first play through.. :eek: Missed the wicked witch of the east. Though I didn't see any silver shoe's but the trapdoor has potential... something about being a tyrant and have others slave away :unsure:

About the lucky coin, that's really helpful probably shouldn't sell it then. There is however no extra information when I check my inventory on the coin so wasn't sure what it did and I could sell it at least to the blacksmith... maybe others too not sure

The dove, cool I didn't expect there to be more in this version. Do you expect to extent on that character in the future?
There was also a creature in a cave you can pet and the Sirkath I think the woman under the waterfall was called? are you planning future content there?

Well for some locations especially which the player will revisit in the future like the hut or the portals, I think some sort of map with a fog of war would be excellent to easily get to discovered locations. Some people here seem to be struggling with making money and buying the portal scrolls, from what I've seen so far its pretty easy (I get about 4k to 6k coming back to Neavy alone that is excluding the money from gathering flowers, boar meat, harpy's, bandits etc.) and there are also a lot of portal locations to get you back for free, once discovered I'm sure that will be a huge help. Also, I myself am not much of a reader. I mean I don't mind navigating this way but revisiting and reading the same text over and over gets old quick. I think this would be easier with some visual stimuli just a background of a field, forest, river with some text or options to do there.

All in all it's a really strong first release, yes there are things to be improved upon but there seems to be a solid foundation for a great story, there is already plenty to discover and do. Even more so now I finally found the hut and got that over with as well :LOL: It's really spread out too introducing characters, items and basic exploration system. Really leaves a lot to the imagination of what is to come. Great Job Tjop really interesting so far and looking forward for more.
Yes I thought you meant the witches hut :D. It happens. The Emily "reminder" will be fixed in the update for sure, I'm looking into that. I also had similar ideas for some slave stuff in the trapdoor so good thinking, I agree with you. And some potion quests there in a room like Anise's cabin if you played Skyrim. But later not to get ahead of myself of course. I am still a bit astounded you found the lucky coin, that was like an Easter egg so from everything you are saying everyone can see from a mile away have played the game very thoroughly. This makes me so very proud that you have taken a big amount of your time to discover things that are not necessary. That's the thing I like most about games, they can make you discover something, if you search even a little bit for yourself. So that is why I wanted to make a game like this, about discovering things. I cannot stress this enough how happy I am you found EVERY SINGLE THING you can. Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the delayed response this time. If you still have some questions, please ask!

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
So how do you get back out of the Beyond if you don't have a town portal scroll?
You can look out for a portal if you are far enough. When you see a shiny distant object, that's the portal. Be sure to stock up on food, and if you have upgraded skills and a good weapon lvl you should be able to get to it no problem.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I like this, but it would be better without the memes. I think I found the gem (an emerald) but I can't find the witch. I keep heading East, find a hut, and get damaged.

Where is the blacksmith?

Can I get in the castle?

Do I get anything from giving money to the church?

Reactions: Tjop

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
I like this, but it would be better without the memes. I think I found the gem (an emerald) but I can't find the witch. I keep heading East, find a hut, and get damaged.

Where is the blacksmith?

Can I get in the castle?

See the Keeper and speak of the hut...

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and Tjop

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
Defeating the troll (etched sword, 150 hp), you "win" a scroll who permit you to enter in the Royal Castle.

The HP bar will not disapear after killing the troll...

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
Defeating the big one, receive a chalice.
That's not posible to enter the castle nor speak to the Keeper of the Chalice...

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021

Where is the blacksmith?

Can I get in the castle?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The blacksmith is located right from the town at the entrance, and the castle is not yet implemented. Most of the art is done
but the story needs to develop more. It should be soon enough :)

The donations to the church don't yet have a function. There should have been a message saying that but I forgot to add it, I'm sorry if it caused any inconvenience. In the future it will of course give effects and other stuff.

Hope this helped, thank you for playing!

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
A bug permit me to sell all the lightrust i want.

Becoming addict to your game!
Yes, the Troll will unlock the royal palace later on (You cannot enter yet in this version), and other fields after that to continue the exploration. I will note all the bugs and definitely have them resolved. I'm very happy you enjoyed the game so far and uncovered many "secrets", I know it took some time. If you find anything more that's not working correctly, feel free to share it and thank you for playing!

Reactions: jackoffonher

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
Fantastic game. I love the exploration mechanic of the Big Beyond, although, like others said, it would be helpful to have access to a map/grid of all places that have been discovered (It's MC's main mission after all to draw/write notes about his discoveries).
I personally didn't encounter any bug, except the endless repetition of the trustlight scene with Emily.
I have checked the images in the game's folder and found that I'm missing a scene where the stepmom bath with Emily, how to trigger it ?

Reactions: Tjop and -L-L-MJ-

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
No, I just like a more natural look, and that sometimes means fuller or more mature girls which can have that MILF feel.
But some are...
If it's your style then go for it,
I think it'd be more convenient if you reply to multiple messages in one go, why not ?

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Fantastic game. I love the exploration mechanic of the Big Beyond, although, like others said, it would be helpful to have access to a map/grid of all places that have been discovered (It's MC's main mission after all to draw/write notes about his discoveries).
I personally didn't encounter any bug, except the endless repetition of the trustlight scene with Emily.
I have checked the images in the game's folder and found that I'm missing a scene where the stepmom bath with Emily, how to trigger it ?
I totally agree with you, and we (now team of 2 as of few days ago) are already working on the map/grid system which will be in the next update and yes it's the main mission after all as you say. It is very good to hear that you only found the one bug, I tried my best to find them all and even expected worse. Thanks for the feedback!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes