aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
I totally agree with you, and we (now team of 2 as of few days ago) are already working on the map/grid system which will be in the next update and yes it's the main mission after all as you say. It is very good to hear that you only found the one bug, I tried my best to find them all and even expected worse. Thanks for the feedback!
Good to hear. Although, I've actually encountered a bug since then : I can't sell trustlights without the game selling my lucky coin, after which I can sell an infinite amount of trustlights without losing any from my inventory.

Reactions: Tjop

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
No it is outside the town, at the scene where the gatehouse is. Just right from the guard who comes there at night. I'm sorry for the confusion, hope this helped.
Where? Where the guard appears there is nothing.

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Good to hear. Although, I've actually encountered a bug since then : I can't sell trustlights without the game selling my lucky coin, after which I can sell an infinite amount of trustlights without losing any from my inventory.
Alright, noted. Someone else told me about a similar bug but with the current code being revamped it should be sorted out automatically in the next update.

Its the stairway leading right. Again sorry for not being obvious enough, it will be better marked in the future.
gatehouse_day.jpg

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
Alright, noted. Someone else told me about a similar bug but with the current code being revamped it should be sorted out automatically in the next update.

Its the stairway leading right. Again sorry for not being obvious enough, it will be better marked in the future.
View attachment 1184138
Same here concerning the lightrust...

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
The Big Beyond [v0.01] APK - MEGA
Thank you soo much, always brightens up the day when I see someone going out of their way for the community!

Game looks great, but i cant find a way to check progress. I was wondering if you might add a gallery of somesought.
Yes, I agree it is needed and will definitely be added, not the upcoming update as of now, but the next one after it for sure. There will be more clarification and hints to know your progress better in the meantime of course. As for now, If you have any questions about your progress in game feel free to DM me or something. Thank you for the feedback!

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Any chance to have incest MC/mom/sister? and a patch of course for patreon reasons, with this kind of art style wil be phenomenal

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Any chance to have incest MC/mom/sister? and a patch of course for patreon reasons, with this kind of art style wil be phenomenal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what you mean for patreon, I won't ever be locking content or anything like that.(Maybe you mean for the Patreon ban on incest, again, not sure.) Thank you for the compliment, It really makes me happy you enjoy my art style.

medo00o

Jul 10, 2020
i don't know what to do after i give emily the pure thing i forgot the name
what should i do next ?

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
i don't know what to do after i give emily the pure thing i forgot the name
what should i do next ?
That is the end with Emily for now sadly. You can explore the Beyond and find the witches hut next If you haven't already.

I think everyone are interested in future tags. Can you add info about it in OP post?
I hope there would be lactation and pregnancy.
I don't think I can add tags in the OP post that are not already in the game by the forum rules (I think, maybe I misunderstood something)
I will ask about it and add it if I get permission. And hey, thanks for the suggestion!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean for patreon, I won't ever be locking content or anything like that.(Maybe you mean for the Patreon ban on incest, again, not sure.) Thank you for the compliment, It really makes me happy you enjoy my art style.
Not gonna lie I actually love the concept of your game and the demo even though still have flaws I can see great potential from it if you improve and polish it in the future with each update, for now it was okay as a demo should be
About the incest stuff I think you should be a little careful and need to use a bit of workaround for that, Patreon being very strict with anything involve incest these days so you should pretend to follow their guidelines. Like on surface those characters are "roommates" or "landlady" but you give option to change relationship either at the start or within the game where MC can open a menu and doing so...or a patch to restore all the incest stuff

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Not gonna lie I actually love the concept of your game and the demo even though still have flaws I can see great potential from it if you improve and polish it in the future with each update, for now it was okay as a demo should be
About the incest stuff I think you should be a little careful and need to use a bit of workaround for that, Patreon being very strict with anything involve incest these days so you should pretend to follow their guidelines. Like on surface those characters are "roommates" or "landlady" but you give option to change relationship either at the start or within the game where MC can open a menu and doing so...or a patch to restore all the incest stuff
Yeah yeah, that's what I was concerned about. I know they are strict, don't wanna break any rules. There should be an option to change their roles from "roommate" to "sister" in the future I agree, I mean incest is the best part IMO. It's just not the same without it. Glad you liked the first version of the game as a whole, and the fact you give it the chance to polish with updates is great, thank you.

Oh! Forgot to say but would love if you consider to put some other kinks like exhibitionism, drunk/sleep sex, anal,... into the game
Sure thank you for the suggestions, Anal is definitely something I'm into and planning to put in the game. . .The other kinks I'd like to say yes but at this point I still can't. There are too many things which need to be done first, so maaaybe in the far future
we can populate the game with some more specific kinks. I will have it in mind though, don't worry. . and you can always voice more suggestions you have or stuff you'd like to be added. I'm always open to ideas, and this forum doesn't lack good ones.

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
I don't think I can add tags in the OP post that are not already in the game by the forum rules
Just make it as every other paragraphs with spoilers in the OP post. Just name it "Future tags" and write things you would add in the game. I saw people doing this.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes