• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
More half elf crap. Don't call them elves just because they have big ears.. I hate how this generation has ruined elves.. Full elves are Lithe almost ethereal they developed that way because it allows them to flow between the trees like nothing.. Fucking half elfs like this could never move in the forest and keep up with a damn elf.. there fucking boobs would get in the fucking way.

I really hate how people ruin this race... Elves are beautiful ethereal beauty that is very lithe because they do not believe in defiling nature by making roads and such. Yes I am a true dedicated ex Role Player and people keep destroying this beautiful race.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really really great drawing quality and style. also very tasteful curvy girls. all really nice. would just like to play as the girls "exploring the world in many scenarios" than having a male mc harem game.... + i am not a fan of POV at all thats the biggest bummer for me personally

Reactions: Tjop

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I understand, thank you for the feedback. Have you tried to talk to Naevys? (The secretary in the Keepers mansion)
She will give you gold for every field you visit and document (it does it automatically when you set up a camp).
Yeah but upgrade the combat and agility skills on top on the teleport is too much, without the teleport i die a lot of times so i need always one and its expencive

Raxtr

Mar 5, 2021
Wow. Really nice art. Looking forward to this. Also I wanted to know how do you make these arts? Which software do you use?
And again.. keep posting.✌

Reactions: Ranma and Tjop

vodel

Aug 4, 2017
The dev notes mentions one character story is completable with an animation, but i dont believe i have found it. does anyone know which character?

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Wow. Really nice art. Looking forward to this. Also I wanted to know how do you make these arts? Which software do you use?
And again.. keep posting.✌
Of course. I use Photoshop. I've tried other software and some are REALLY good but I'm just used to the workflow, shortcuts and the platform as a whole. I think it's been 7 years since I started to edit images in PS and so i naturally went on to draw in it.

The process simplified:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the feedback!

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Okay. I played the game for about 30-40 minutes. Art is promising. Women types are varied, which is great. However, for the love of god, please please please, rework the great beyond of however you've named it. It's so difficult to navigate and find whatever you want in that. I stumbled somehow to the witch's hut one time and couldn't find her a second time. You seem to have expertise with ren'py, so I'd suggest you do a visual map of boxes for the player to navigate through. Also you need to rework the quest journal and maybe give better hints on what to do next.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Lovely art.

Anyone know how to give Items to people? Can't seem to give the boar meat to the dwarf.
I'm not sure what could cause this, I will remake it to be sure. If you have more then 3 meat in your inventory it should show the option. Thank you for pointing it out and the feedback.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Okay. I played the game for about 30-40 minutes. Art is promising. Women types are varied, which is great. However, for the love of god, please please please, rework the great beyond of however you've named it. It's so difficult to navigate and find whatever you want in that. I stumbled somehow to the witch's hut one time and couldn't find her a second time. You seem to have expertise with ren'py, so I'd suggest you do a visual map of boxes for the player to navigate through. Also you need to rework the quest journal and maybe give better hints on what to do next.
That is a great suggestion, I was thinking of some kind of fog of war minimap. It should be helpful but you will still need to orient yourself for the most part. Also I agree that some hints can be better, the journal needs to be remade to support multiple quests while still being simple to navigate. I wish I was an expert at ren'py, but thank you :D

Reactions: jackoffonher

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Great feedback, really nice to hear it. Yeah I can help explain a few things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will add more to the info system. You are right, it can be better, just need to find a balance to not over-saturate the things to do list. Maybe a new improved system later. I hope that clears up some things and if you need anything more explained, I'd be happy to.
After reading your reply and some others here. I came to the conclusion I absolutely missed the hut of the witch.. Finished that "quest" now as well. The "hut" I was referring to in my post had a reference to lord of the eggs or something? if I'm not mistaken guess it might have been more of a house or cave and that created the misunderstanding. Anyways, since I already had the gem I only had the option to give it to her.. Well she kinda "took" it from me I guess :ROFLMAO: But that whole situation was shady a.f if I had the option I would have liked to know a bit more before deciding on giving that gem away........ Although the transformation and reward seemed to be worth it..

On a side note, unlike she says. If you come back to her you can't get a "reminder" for your silence. It just goes over the same dialogue in the "state" you first meet her. Also no new dialogue with Emily after the "event" (looking forward to next update)

Can't believe I missed this in my first play through.. :eek: Missed the wicked witch of the east. Though I didn't see any silver shoe's but the trapdoor has potential... something about being a tyrant and have others slave away :unsure:

About the lucky coin, that's really helpful probably shouldn't sell it then. There is however no extra information when I check my inventory on the coin so wasn't sure what it did and I could sell it at least to the blacksmith... maybe others too not sure

The dove, cool I didn't expect there to be more in this version. Do you expect to extent on that character in the future?
There was also a creature in a cave you can pet and the Sirkath I think the woman under the waterfall was called? are you planning future content there?

That is a great suggestion, I was thinking of some kind of fog of war minimap. It should be helpful but you will still need to orient yourself for the most part. Also I agree that some hints can be better, the journal needs to be remade to support multiple quests while still being simple to navigate. I wish I was an expert at ren'py, but thank you
Well for some locations especially which the player will revisit in the future like the hut or the portals, I think some sort of map with a fog of war would be excellent to easily get to discovered locations. Some people here seem to be struggling with making money and buying the portal scrolls, from what I've seen so far its pretty easy (I get about 4k to 6k coming back to Neavy alone that is excluding the money from gathering flowers, boar meat, harpy's, bandits etc.) and there are also a lot of portal locations to get you back for free, once discovered I'm sure that will be a huge help. Also, I myself am not much of a reader. I mean I don't mind navigating this way but revisiting and reading the same text over and over gets old quick. I think this would be easier with some visual stimuli just a background of a field, forest, river with some text or options to do there.

All in all it's a really strong first release, yes there are things to be improved upon but there seems to be a solid foundation for a great story, there is already plenty to discover and do. Even more so now I finally found the hut and got that over with as well :LOL: It's really spread out too introducing characters, items and basic exploration system. Really leaves a lot to the imagination of what is to come. Great Job Tjop really interesting so far and looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes