SvokNv

May 8, 2021
I was wondering if you had planned the release dates of the game's updates or in short, do you know when you might release the next update? games to interesting.

Reactions: Tjop

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I was wondering if you had planned the release dates of the game's updates or in short, do you know when you might release the next update? games to interesting.
Hey, appreciate the interest! So the upcoming update should be in about 2 weeks time from today. Cannot tell you what time exactly, the now two of us have our own personal lives and jobs so sometimes it can be tricky to guarantee a date. I'm sure you understand that but yes in short - we will give our all to make it in 2 weeks. If there are some problems, I'm always prepared for some delays if that means the quality is on point. I want to make it the best and be happy with it.

If I can help you in any other way, I'd be happy to.

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Hey, appreciate the interest! So the upcoming update should be in about 2 weeks time from today. Cannot tell you what time exactly, the now two of us have our own personal lives and jobs so sometimes it can be tricky to guarantee a date. I'm sure you understand that but yes in short - we will give our all to make it in 2 weeks. If there are some problems, I'm always prepared for some delays if that means the quality is on point. I want to make it the best and be happy with it.

If I can help you in any other way, I'd be happy to.
You two can take your time, I'd say quality over quantity and you shouldn't feel pressured for a release, wish you luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: grobubar and Tjop

Zassone

Jan 5, 2021
Probably I'm stupid, but I have the purehorn in my inventory but it seems I can't give them to Emily... And after going to sleep they disappear from my inventory. What I'm doing wrong?

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Probably I'm stupid, but I have the purehorn in my inventory but it seems I can't give them to Emily... And after going to sleep they disappear from my inventory. What I'm doing wrong?
That seems really weird. You are certainly not stupid, don't say that :D. It's a fresh game, it is bound to have some problems here and there. I don't know what might cause the disappearance to be honest. You will need 2 of them for her quest so if you have learned herbalism you can search for more of them in the fields of beyond. If you cannot for some reason or have other problems I can send you a save file so you can progress, just don't hesitate to DM me. Ill do it gladly.

Reactions: jackoffonher

AdrianP

Jun 11, 2021
Alguien me puede ayudar? No me deja avanzar del principio, me dice que vaya a un lugar y cuando voy y toco la casa no pasa nada :(.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Alguien me puede ayudar? No me deja avanzar del principio, me dice que vaya a un lugar y cuando voy y toco la casa no pasa nada :(.
¿puede aclarar más? ¿Hablaste con Emily sobre el Keeper (Guardián)? Si es así, tendrá que recoger un lote de flores en el camino a su casa (a la izquierda del lugar donde está la pajarera). Lo siento por el mal español, usé un traductor.

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Wondering if you have been able to finalize a release date for the next update. (y)
Also, I've tried to replay the witch scene but I'm unable to, wondering if that was a bug or something else was planned.

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Wondering if you have been able to finalize a release date for the next update. (y)
Also, I've tried to replay the witch scene but I'm unable to, wondering if that was a bug or something else was planned.
Finalize is a strong word. . all I can say is that the public version will be released in 2-3 weeks time. I really want to set a date in stone but since I'm not really experienced enough yet I have trouble predicting how much things take - mostly testing. . . .
and I end up looking foolish :D

There is a patreon version out but we want to make sure the public release has all the minor improvements and is more stable untill then.

As for the witch. . yeah, looks like I just forgot to make the option to replay it. Its a mistake, I am sorry. . and its already been "fixed" in the new update with the content added for her. I really like this character and am hoping to add a ton to her later on, hope you understand. If you want I can send you a save file so you can replay from whichever scene you like, just DM me wherever you want!

Reactions: grobubar

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
I really love your game and I hope you will add content for Emily in the next update(s) :)
Thank you soo much, I was really skeptical about her being not good enough sometimes so glad it turned out this way. Her story will be very interwoven with the witch since they are mother and daughter. So with the witch's story progressing, Emily will come in at some point and since I personally really like the witch this could be not that far out.

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Finalize is a strong word. . all I can say is that the public version will be released in 2-3 weeks time. I really want to set a date in stone but since I'm not really experienced enough yet I have trouble predicting how much things take - mostly testing. . . .
and I end up looking foolish :D

There is a patreon version out but we want to make sure the public release has all the minor improvements and is more stable untill then.

As for the witch. . yeah, looks like I just forgot to make the option to replay it. Its a mistake, I am sorry. . and its already been "fixed" in the new update with the content added for her. I really like this character and am hoping to add a ton to her later on, hope you understand. If you want I can send you a save file so you can replay from whichever scene you like, just DM me wherever you want!
You don't need to be sorry or feel pressure, the games great so far, keep it up I look forward to it :).

• Red Heart

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
Finished the update already, and it looks amazing, and was wondering if you were adding more of the stepmother in the next update. Hope you continue and enjoy making it. :)

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
You don't need to be sorry or feel pressure, the games great so far, keep it up I look forward to it :).
It means much to me to give at least something to the people that ask me, even if it costs me down the road. I just don't feel right saying "It will be done when its done, someday. . ." even though it is in a way true and maybe a better way to not let peoples expectations down. Your understanding means A LOT and the community as a whole has been nothing but supportive all the way and understood every obstacle that may be. . . I will take your words in and not stress myself that much. :D

Finished the update already, and it looks amazing, and was wondering if you were adding more of the stepmother in the next update. Hope you continue and enjoy making it. :)
That's so good to hear, every feedback I get is most appreciated. I'm aware of a number of minor issues and typos in the update without question. . .I'm smoothing it all out right now but the general story and new scenes is what I'm happy with :) . About the stepmother Helena - I will need to finish the whole sister(Amelia) questline and incorporate them both a bit (I want the characters to all connect to each other in some way. . .not to be like inanimate puppets all for themselves). As it seems now, that may be in about 3 updates, sadly. But on the bright side - I have some juicy ideas for her scenes as I like really busty women, and in the meantime there are some bonus bathing scenes which will be added. The thing that never worries me is the love for making the game. I never had anything fill me up with joy as much as making it even though it might sound a bit weird to all my friends. I also wanted to say sorry the delayed response, normally I'm checking the forums every day but I was away for the last 3 days. . . In a deep forest. . with minimal signal. . And seen a bear near my cabin. . .A pretty cool story to tell. . .but not to bother you too much, thank you. :)

SvokNv

May 8, 2021
It means much to me to give at least something to the people that ask me, even if it costs me down the road. I just don't feel right saying "It will be done when its done, someday. . ." even though it is in a way true and maybe a better way to not let peoples expectations down. Your understanding means A LOT and the community as a whole has been nothing but supportive all the way and understood every obstacle that may be. . . I will take your words in and not stress myself that much. :D

That's so good to hear, every feedback I get is most appreciated. I'm aware of a number of minor issues and typos in the update without question. . .I'm smoothing it all out right now but the general story and new scenes is what I'm happy with :) . About the stepmother Helena - I will need to finish the whole sister(Amelia) questline and incorporate them both a bit (I want the characters to all connect to each other in some way. . .not to be like inanimate puppets all for themselves). As it seems now, that may be in about 3 updates, sadly. But on the bright side - I have some juicy ideas for her scenes as I like really busty women, and in the meantime there are some bonus bathing scenes which will be added. The thing that never worries me is the love for making the game. I never had anything fill me up with joy as much as making it even though it might sound a bit weird to all my friends. I also wanted to say sorry the delayed response, normally I'm checking the forums every day but I was away for the last 3 days. . . In a deep forest. . with minimal signal. . And seen a bear near my cabin. . .A pretty cool story to tell. . .but not to bother you too much, thank you. :)
"as I like really busty women," I agree with your tastes. I'm glad you're able to enjoy making the game especially with all the problems going on in the world and I hope you and, I'm guessing your assistant or friend, continue to enjoy making it, don't forget to take breaks looking forward to the next update already. :)

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
Happy to see the update. Some "stuffs" to say:
- some parts of the "beyond" screen stay (life, mana), when i go back.
- beating the troll, got the royal authorization but cannot pass the guard...

• Red Heart

Tjop

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2021
Happy to see the update. Some "stuffs" to say:
- some parts of the "beyond" screen stay (life, mana), when i go back.
- beating the troll, got the royal authorization but cannot pass the guard...
Very much appreciated! It is noted before the troll that there is nothing there to discover for now, but that will change later on and the royal permit will unlock the palace in update 0.03 (On which we are starting to work right now). In the first version nothing, I'm sorry. You can clarify the parts that stay on the screen when going back . . I think you are referring to the renpy back function but maybe I'm wrong, don't know. In any case we already patched up a number of minor mistakes and bugs so I hope that incudes this. I'm gonna look into it either way. Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm glad you are happy about the update!

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
Very much appreciated! It is noted before the troll that there is nothing there to discover for now, but that will change later on and the royal permit will unlock the palace in update 0.03 (On which we are starting to work right now). In the first version nothing, I'm sorry. You can clarify the parts that stay on the screen when going back . . I think you are referring to the renpy back function but maybe I'm wrong, don't know. In any case we already patched up a number of minor mistakes and bugs so I hope that incudes this. I'm gonna look into it either way. Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm glad you are happy about the update!
Don't worry and thank you for your response.
The status disapears when i back from the Beyond, like you said.
Yes, don't worry... I can't imagine the work it is to make a game. I'm a player...

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes