str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
whats the transformation about? please tell me we dont turn into a chick or something like that?

Reactions: Tjop

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Old saves not working and new saves starting you out with dogshit is really disappointing. I used to basically one-shot everything, now I can't beat a satyr.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Is Qasia not interactive?

Old saves not working and new saves starting you out with dogshit is really disappointing. I used to basically one-shot everything, now I can't beat a satyr.
Old saves work with the previous built. If its an older build then you need to restart.

The mummies in the temple are too strong.

Last edited:

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
I found a bug. If you complete kate's book quest BEFORE Amelia asks for models, kate isn't available to ask to model.
Done kate's quest, but can't get her to pose as the option is not there? Tjop
It looks like you have to ask all of the other girls to model first, and after turning in all of their pictures, the buyer will ask you to get Kate to model, and then you can ask her.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Hey there Mr Hide! Hope you're doing well!

Yes, that is true - It's the first think I "animated" in my life, I didn't even know where or how to start to do it in the way I envisioned it, not that I'm good at it now but certainly better I would say. I would like to change many things from earlier but when the time comes - making new content is still a priority for now:)

That's really quite weird, I'm gonna look up all of that right now. Sadly I uploaded the newest version already so it will take time for the fix to come out. I'm sorry it happened, my fault.

You asked just as it was still uploading :D Amazing timing! Anyways, it's out now.

There is one orc enemy with some hot content, but I would for certain like to add more. All in time :)
1. Absolutely want to see some busty muscular sturdy orcs in your style to get very intimate with.
2. Looking forward for when the mom character moves in.
3. So glad you are still working on this and I can't wait to check out this update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Alas I forgot I never finished last update because I could never get Garabaldi to go to the tree to take a leak. No matter how many times I drank with him or waited for him to at the tree. I have 4 other pieces of evidence and before .5 I'd done this before.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Hello, I am at 100% with pretty much every character and I'm still missing some images. Does anyone know how to get these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First two is the orc and satyr sex scenes. They aren't considered characters right now and can be found in the big beyond. Keep defeating them. The 3rd one is an event in the big beyond as well. The last one is the mother and it's from a dream.

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Hey there Mr Hide! Hope you're doing well!

Yes, that is true - It's the first think I "animated" in my life, I didn't even know where or how to start to do it in the way I envisioned it, not that I'm good at it now but certainly better I would say. I would like to change many things from earlier but when the time comes - making new content is still a priority for now:)

That's really quite weird, I'm gonna look up all of that right now. Sadly I uploaded the newest version already so it will take time for the fix to come out. I'm sorry it happened, my fault.

You asked just as it was still uploading :D Amazing timing! Anyways, it's out now.

There is one orc enemy with some hot content, but I would for certain like to add more. All in time :)
I still pretty okay.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes