PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
damn. Thanks i guess
There might be still some minor scenes or images that you might be missing that you can try to unlock, but some of them are not repeatable and quest related, so if you missed them during that quest, then you're SOL.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
That is good to know,I don't like 3D models that look like dead manequins. Anyway, I already completed the update and I loved it. I just wish I could freely revisit the unlocked scenes, the pool in the temple only shows me one per day and it's random. I can't revisit Emily's scenes, for example.
That's not correct. The random scene you get during day at the pool is the imagination of the MC, and it's a scene not in-game. If you want to see the gallery to revisit past scenes, you need to go to the pool in the temple at night.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
How do I find the queen's diary? I went into the keepers house at night and only found the little note with the pendant. I can't get into the house at night anymore and still don't have the diary, what can i do?

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
I'm done with this game, thanks to the developer, lots of things that I love, but I cant put up the errors and bugs, maybe I will revisit if he irons them out.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do I find the queen's diary? I went into the keepers house at night and only found the little note with the pendant. I can't get into the house at night anymore and still don't have the diary, what can i do?
If you have found that note and the stone, just bring that to the queen.

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
anybody has any idea when the update is due?
I mean, I like the game, love the art, but waiting for an update is nerve wracking...

Ebin de pepis

Jan 12, 2021
Another solution I found for the mushroom problem is to edit your save on Save Editor Online, lookup mushroom in the search bar and change the parameters as per the image below, then save and reload the save, you should then be able to see the option to pick up the mushroom when in the right location.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which part I must edit?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes