Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi, the game usually gets an update every 4 to 6 months. Most recent news in Patreon were posted on Jan 31st.

Games with such quality hand drawn 2D art take long to produce, this is not a factory mass-produced 3D game with standard models :)
That is good to know,I don't like 3D models that look like dead manequins. Anyway, I already completed the update and I loved it. I just wish I could freely revisit the unlocked scenes, the pool in the temple only shows me one per day and it's random. I can't revisit Emily's scenes, for example.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How to stay alive in the desert? Always end up dehydrated and dead.
You have to walk from oasis to oasis to fill your waterskin. Plenty of oases in the lower half of the desert, but if you don't spot a new one after three squares out, think about retracing your steps. The ones in the northern half may be poisoned. Save your game before you venture out.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
What do you mean "deeper in the desert city" ? You're either in the city, or you're out.
The Quest for Queen Marcia says "Find out how you can get to the far away desert city".

Hi, im still stuck at "find out how you can get to the far away desert city". I dl the patch and I retry to explore the temple but nothing happen. Btw I can't go any further down this hall.
View attachment 2161206
I´m at the same place as this guy. What should I do?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The Quest for Queen Marcia says "Find out how you can get to the far away desert city".

I´m at the same place as this guy. What should I do?
That is not the "far away desert city", but "the temple in the western parts of the desert", which you need to find for the Finding traces quest. AFAIK, you can't go further in that hall.
The far away desert city is way up north in the desert. You just need it to be marked on your map for the quest The Queens invite. No need to actually go there. It is unreachable anyway for the moment.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That is not the "far away desert city", but "the temple in the western parts of the desert", which you need to find for the Finding traces quest. AFAIK, you can't go further in that hall.
The far away desert city is way up north in the desert. You just need it to be marked on your map for the quest The Queens invite. No need to actually go there. It is unreachable anyway for the moment.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the Information.

What am I missing here?

Big Beyond 0.7.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh, ok. Thanks for the Information.

What am I missing here?

View attachment 2401554
The last image is that of the genie. She can be found when visiting the well at night in the desert city. You'll need the special coin you get from feeding the birds in the birdhouse.
You are also missing several images from the Queen. You'll probably need to complete her mission first.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The last image is that of the genie. She can be found when visiting the well at night in the desert city. You'll need the special coin you get from feeding the birds in the birdhouse.
You are also missing several images from the Queen. You'll probably need to complete her mission first.
I already met the genie with the special coin, why is it missing in my gallery? What did I do wrong there?

And the Mission with the Queen is "find out how you can get to the far away desert city". You said that it isn´t possible at the moment to make this mission.

Edit: I have a picture of the Genie in my Gallery, I think you are wrong there.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I already met the genie with the special coin, why is it missing in my gallery? What did I do wrong there?
Can't really tell. It's been a while since I played this game myself.
And the Mission with the Queen is "find out how you can get to the far away desert city". You said that it isn´t possible at the moment to make this mission.
That's not what I said at all. I repeat myself: You just need it to be marked on your map for the quest The Queens invite. No need to actually go there. It is unreachable anyway for the moment.
In other words: the mission is find out how, not go to the far away desert city. Just find out where it is so it gets marked on your map. Then you can complete The Queens invite.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Can't really tell. It's been a while since I played this game myself.

That's not what I said at all. I repeat myself: You just need it to be marked on your map for the quest The Queens invite. No need to actually go there. It is unreachable anyway for the moment.
In other words: the mission is find out how, not go to the far away desert city. Just find out where it is so it gets marked on your map. Then you can complete The Queens invite.
Yeah I did it with the Queens Quest. But you are wrong with the Genie one, she is in my Gallery.

But unfortunally it´s still 6 missing like before. Making this Quest didn´t helped. Also, the Spirits Quests are missing completely, how to get the Spirit for Quests?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah I did it with the Queens Quest. But you are wrong with the Genie one, she is in my Gallery.

But unfortunally it´s still 6 missing like before. Making this Quest didn´t helped. Also, the Spirits Quests are missing completely, how to get the Spirit for Quests?
I see now. That's indeed not the genie, but Naevys in her room at night. You had the opportunity to peek into her room when you were breaking in into the Keepers house looking for the Queen mother's diary.
The image before is definitely the Queen. Part of a scene when you visit her in the throne room to ask about the mission's future, but before the events of the Queen's invite.
The first image is Hadria the Witch showing off some lingerie. Can't remember when it takes place.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The image before is definitely the Queen. Part of a scene when you visit her in the throne room to ask about the mission's future, but before the events of the Queen's invite.
Really? I did the question about the missions future and saw the scene. Why is it locked in the Images Gallery?

tatamare

Apr 29, 2018
has anyone had an error like this in 0.07?

File "F:\02.GAMES\New folder\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/imagebuttons/player_home_interior_1_evening_upstairs_idle.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Really? I did the question about the missions future and saw the scene. Why is it locked in the Images Gallery?
Funny thing is I reloaded an older save and now it seems I can't unlock that image as well.
Marcia.jpg
It is unlocked in my final save, but I can't remember what I did exactly last time I'm afraid.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes